Bring it on.

Not to mention she keeps reminding us all she is a Lawyer. I keep asking which South American Country she got her degree from.

Yeah I saw her elude to that sometime back... who knows if she's an attorney? What we know to a certainty is that she is an imbecile... OKA: a typical leftist.

Last edited:
Go ahead bring it on, create a commission to use political power to arrest and harrass former public officials. It will inspire revolution and it will ensure the Democrats face the same process when they lose power.

Democrats seek criminal probe of Bush 'abuses' - Yahoo! News

Only revolution for Republican wack jobs like yourself. Fortunately, the true wack jobs that think like you are few and far between. It will not encite anything. Especially if Obama gets credit for fixing the economy and restores the US image abroad.

Sure people will be fighting in the street because the dems are going after Bush...LOL..You are such a freaking retard. And a bitter one at that.

Only revolution for Republican wack jobs like yourself. Fortunately, the true wack jobs that think like you are few and far between. It will not encite anything. Especially if Obama gets credit for fixing the economy and restores the US image abroad.

Sure people will be fighting in the street because the dems are going after Bush...LOL..You are such a freaking retard. And a bitter one at that.

ROFLMNAO... so your entire argument hinges on the premise that a popularly held opinion is a soundly reasoned, logically valid opinion... which I suppose would be a strong argument if there was a scintilla of truth supporting it; sadly there's not. there is no potential correlation between the number of people that adhere to a given position and the logical validity and the balanced reasoning which sustains that position.

Obama will increase governemnt spending, further devaluing the US Dollar, increase the scope and size of government, further lowering productivity and add to the costs which business must endure, increasing the cost of goods and services... Now how you 'feel' that inescapable leftist economic formula will 'fix the economy' is known only to you, IF it's known at all...

The people who will take to the streets will be YOU PEOPLE... this a result of the government failing to execute its promises of one false entitlement after the next and it is at THAT point when we, the Americans, will crush you idiots like so many bugs; and we will do so without a scintilla of mercy, as by that time, you will have stripped yourselves of any potential means to project a rationalization which paints you as anything except the enemy of free people.

So yuck it up sis... this is your swan song, so make the best of it.

ROFLMNAO... so your entire argument hinges on the premise that a popularly held opinion is a soundly reasoned, logically valid opinion... which I suppose would be a strong argument if there was a scintilla of truth supporting it; sadly there's not. there is no potential correlation between the number of people that adhere to a given position and the logical validity and the balanced reasoning which sustains that position.

Obama will increase governemnt spending, further devaluing the US Dollar, increase the scope and size of government, further lowering productivity and add to the costs which business must endure, increasing the cost of goods and services... Now how you 'feel' that inescapable leftist economic formula will 'fix the economy' is known only to you, IF it's known at all...

The people who will take to the streets will be YOU PEOPLE... this a result of the government failing to execute its promises of one false entitlement after the next and it is at THAT point when we, the Americans, will crush you idiots like so many bugs; and we will do so without a scintilla of mercy, as by that time, you will have stripped yourselves of any potential means to project a rationalization which paints you as anything except the enemy of free people.

So yuck it up sis... this is your swan song, so make the best of it.

Sounds like somone is a little upset about something..LOL...Hey I won't be marching anywhere. I will be like most people and sitting on my couch watching it on TV.

Go ahead bring it on, create a commission to use political power to arrest and harrass former public officials. It will inspire revolution and it will ensure the Democrats face the same process when they lose power.

Democrats seek criminal probe of Bush 'abuses' - Yahoo! News

your obsesed with the left right paradime, get over it. they are two brances of the same party. Nothing significant will come out of such an investigation its just an excersice to keep people happy.

Forum List

Back