Bring It On!...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
This latest White House smear on the Chamber of Commerce and Republicans might just backfire on this President and Democrats. This week the White House has made a big show of accusing Republicans and the Chamber of Commerce of receiving foreign contributions. This is pretty shocking coming from a party whose biggest power-brokers the Clintons,have been busted on several occasions for receiving foreign money from China. There are also still questions about where exactly this current President got all his money from as well. If the Republicans do regain power in November,the tables could turn on this one. They will have the power to investigate where this current President and many other Democrats got their money from. This smear may prove to be another massive blunder for the Democrats. Interesting read on this subject...

Http://spectator.org/archives/2010/10/13/bring-it-on

Last edited:
This should thrill you.
Democrat base loves it, but they would know a businees book if it landed on thier head.
The other 90% of the population can't believe Obama will attack any and all businesses.
After Nov 2nd ass whooping the democrats take the stock market soars. Gridlock is a beautifull thing.

I really do think this smear is a huge blunder for the Democrats. The Republicans will be glad to investigate where this President and many Democrats got their money from. This could happen if the Republicans regain enough power in November. The Clintons especially are well known for grabbing all that foreign cash from China. Many have actually gone to prison over that. This smear is stupid. I think it's gonna haunt the Democrats.

This latest White House smear on the Chamber of Commerce and Republicans might just backfire on this President and Democrats. This week the White House has made a big show of accusing Republicans and the Chamber of Commerce of receiving foreign contributions. This is pretty shocking coming from a party whose biggest power-brokers the Clintons,have been busted on several occasions for receiving foreign money from China.

Interesting take on things when playing (TWAT) Tit Without A Tat. So the shocking Tat is, the Republicans were also busted for taking foreign funds, cept the Retards refused to give the money back! Gasp!!! And they also let these foreign criminals slip out of the justice system of America. Gasp!!!:eek:

There are also still questions about where exactly this current President got all his money from as well.

It must have been those Kenya natives selling pots to raise money for Obama. Tsk!!

If the Republicans do regain power in November,the tables could turn on this one. They will have the power to investigate where this current President and many other Democrats got their money from. This smear may prove to be another massive blunder for the Democrats. Interesting read on this subject...

Yes, but I doubt you will see any TWAT on this one. Retards do not want campaign reform, so why would they open the can of worms?

Last edited:
The Clintons are the worst of the worst when it comes to grabbing cash from foreign sources. Go back and see how many went to prison for it. So this smear really is stupid and incredibly dishonest. I really do hope the tables turn in November. Lets investigate and see where this current President and many Democrats got their money from. I would love to see these investigations happen.

Heard some guy today - think he was from the Chamber of Commerce team, but not sure - describe Dimocrats as having morphed from hope and change to fear and smear. Pretty accurate description considering from Barry on down they're campaigning this election season on anything but the mischief they've been up to the past two years. And the idiots believe this crap will save their worthless asses rather than just getting them hit on the way out the door.

The end is near. Less than three weeks to the Big Boot Job. This is gonna be a hoot!

Heard some guy today - think he was from the Chamber of Commerce team, but not sure - describe Dimocrats as having morphed from hope and change to fear and smear. Pretty accurate description considering from Barry on down they're campaigning this election season on anything but the mischief they've been up to the past two years. And the idiots believe this crap will save their worthless asses rather than just getting them hit on the way out the door.

The end is near. Less than three weeks to the Big Boot Job. This is gonna be a hoot!

Yea Fear & Smear really does sum up the Democrats at this point. The Democrats haul in a whole lot of foreign cash. Lets hope the tables turn in November so the Republicans can go ahead and investigate where this President & Dems get all their money from. It should be fantastic entertainment.

The Clintons are the worst of the worst when it comes to grabbing cash from foreign sources. Go back and see how many went to prison for it.

Oh come now, you are guessing and grabbing at straws. How many went to prison, always depends on WHO is in the power seat.

So this smear really is stupid and incredibly dishonest. I really do hope the tables turn in November. Lets investigate and see where this current President and many Democrats got their money from. I would love to see these investigations happen.

The smear maybe dishonest, but it most likely will stop the inflow of foreign campaign funds, which will hamper the republicans chances of ad blitzing. And shouldn't justice prevail? Surely you want the system to be run with integrity. If nothing is found, so much the better.

Speaking of fear and smear, GOP shill Stuttering LimpTard The Jackass read from his GOP script that Obama's salary is being paid by the ChiComs.

I wonder how long it will be before the morons on this board start parroting it. :rofl:

And what did happen to ole Norman Hsu? Man the corrupt Liberal MSM sure did cover that one up pretty quickly huh? I'm sure if a Republican had been involved,the corrupt MSM would have freaked out 24/7 for several years. You just don't hear much about Norman Hsu huh? I really would like to see the Republicans pursue this foreign money angle if they do regain power. I'm pretty sure the Democrats wont like what they find.

And what did happen to ole Norman Hsu? Man the corrupt Liberal MSM sure did cover that one up pretty quickly huh? I'm sure if a Republican had been involved,the corrupt MSM would have freaked out 24/7 for several years. You just don't hear much about Norman Hsu huh? I really would like to see the Republicans pursue this foreign money angle if they do regain power. I'm pretty sure the Democrats wont like what they find.
Yeah, play that perpetual VICTIM card again, you crybabies don't whine enough already! :eusa_boohoo:

Well, with the Supreme Court decision, you can use any money from any source to push your agenda. An agenda of getting us off of foreign energy is not going to attract foreign money, one that is for the status quo is attacting millions of dollars.

This latest White House smear on the Chamber of Commerce and Republicans might just backfire on this President and Democrats. This week the White House has made a big show of accusing Republicans and the Chamber of Commerce of receiving foreign contributions. This is pretty shocking coming from a party whose biggest power-brokers the Clintons,have been busted on several occasions for receiving foreign money from China. There are also still questions about where exactly this current President got all his money from as well. If the Republicans do regain power in November,the tables could turn on this one. They will have the power to investigate where this current President and many other Democrats got their money from. This smear may prove to be another massive blunder for the Democrats. Interesting read on this subject...

I think it may prove to be a real favor to the people. Both parties will have to defend any charges brought by the other, regardless of merit. Indeed, the perpetual 'prove our negative.' With that? No time to harm the rest of us. No more gridlock, cause there won't be time to bother with new law. ;)

Yeah. Let's have a big investigation on campaign funds but ignore wiretapping, misleading the public into war, Gitmo, and secret prisons. Freaking idiots.

You forget to mention how "transparent" this administration claimed it would be...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In a round-about way he did Ollie. He is complaining because the dems want the RNC & chamber to be transparent in their dealings. Bitch if you do,...bitch if you don't. You guys need to get together and figure out what is you want to do....................LOL! :lol:

Yeah. Let's have a big investigation on campaign funds but ignore wiretapping, misleading the public into war, Gitmo, and secret prisons. Freaking idiots.

As a pro-executioner, I feel your pain............

Forum List

Back