Bring back the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have it both ways, MP.

I don't have it any way Ravi but the board certainly can have it both ways. If C_K decides to ignore that Bode was Pete 5 years ago that doesn't mean he is going to ignore it if I were Mal today.

Why must you be dishonest about EVERYTHING?
Again, I don't think you are mal. What's up with the intellectual dishonesty?

I don't have it any way Ravi but the board certainly can have it both ways. If C_K decides to ignore that Bode was Pete 5 years ago that doesn't mean he is going to ignore it if I were Mal today.

If you dont believe I'm Mal then why glom onto Rightwinger's comments that I am?

If you dont believe I'm Mal then why glom onto Rightwinger's comments that I am?
Is that a serious question?

No it wasnt Ravi I don't offer anything serious in your direction.You are not honest enough for it.

No it wasnt Ravi I don't offer anything serious in your direction.You are not honest enough for it.
Damn. I need a tissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back