Bring back public hanging

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
Slain Girl's Kin Question Justice System

By VICKIE CHACHERE, Associated Press Writer

SARASOTA, Fla. - For the better part of a decade, the man suspected of killing an 11-year-old girl whose abduction was caught on videotape had been under the supervision of Florida's criminal justice system. But despite his many brushes with the law, Joseph P. Smith never spent long behind bars.

Now, Carlie Brucia's grieving family is demanding to know why Smith — a drug addict who admitted attacking one woman and was accused of trying to kidnap another — was a free man.

The longest Smith has ever spent in prison is less than 14 months. He was acquitted of the most serious crime on his rap sheet, an attempted kidnapping, after telling jurors he meant the woman no harm.

..................I think the judge should have granted this guy bail, in the amount of $1.oo and offered to pay it himself. Then he should have made it known to the public exactly what time and what exit door this piece of human slime would be released so they could be waiting for him with a short rope and a tall tree limb!!!!

I think the judge should have granted this guy bail, in the amount of $1.oo and offered to pay it himself. Then he should have made it known to the public exactly what time and what exit door this piece of human slime would be released so they could be waiting for him with a short rope and a tall tree limb!!!!

I completely agree. BUT... I think they should hang him by his balls and give the family baseball bats to crack him with while he's hanging there. He should stay there until 1) he bleeds to death or 2) his balls become severed from his body and he falls to the ground.

Just put him in the center of a few Mother's, he will be quite tortured.

It may take a little time but this scum-sack will recieve his just reward....I would amagine that plans are already in progress at thelocal prision...a lottery among the inmates for the honor of taking him out.... who says theres no honor among thieves???

The inmates are going to make him their BITCH, like Jones is mine! hahahahha

this could very well be one of those public events.... carnival, rides, games, execution on a humungous screen pay perview TV,.... i can see it now

Forum List

Back