Bring Back Bush???

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
My oh my how the mighty Obama has fallen.

Such polling indicates MANY Independents are moving away from Obama...

___

Public Policy Polling:

Perhaps the greatest measure of Obama's declining support is that just 50% of voters now say they prefer having him as President to George W. Bush, with 44% saying they'd rather have his predecessor. Given the horrendous approval ratings Bush showed during his final term that's somewhat of a surprise and an indication that voters are increasingly placing the blame on Obama for the country's difficulties instead of giving him space because of the tough situation he inherited. The closeness in the Obama/Bush numbers also has implications for the 2010 elections. Using the Bush card may not be particularly effective for Democrats anymore, which is good news generally for Republicans and especially ones like Rob Portman who are running for office and have close ties to the former President.

Full article here:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1209/Bush_closes_the_gap.html

Please note: Link was originally provided. Watch yourself - you know not what you do...

Last edited:
HEY sIN PUT bUSH ON PORTMAN'S TICKET AND WATCH THE FALL, w WAS AN ASSHOLE AND THE COUNTRY KNOWS IT

PLEASE RUN jEBBY , THE CHOSEN ONE IN 12, HIS DADDY IS STILL CRYING OVER HOW BADLY jR SCREWED UP AND PISSED ALL OVER HIS BROTHERS CHANCES

Removed until a link is provided.

~A15

So we bring back Bush?
The preident who brought us to a pointless war, violated every part of the constitution plus our civil liberties, and screwed up our education system... no thanks! i'm a Republican but that man is an idiot

Removed until a link is provided.

~A15

Bush is still the worst president we ever have had, bringing him back would be like junking a car because of a flat tire.

Fuck Bush and the horse he rode in on.

And the whole cavalry behind him.

Yeah let's return to the Clinton years. 9/11 anyone??

9/11/2001.....Who was President then? Hmmmmm....

Of course at least Clinton managed to balance the budget.

Fuck Bush and the horse he rode in on.

And the whole cavalry behind him.

Yeah, the peace and prosperity of the Clinton years really sucked.

And by the way, 9/11 happended on Bushs' term.

And who was President on February 26, 1993? Oh how quickly they forget.

Two things here, not that they will matter to you two jokers, but here we go anyway...

One, it too more than nine months to plan the attacks on September 11, 2001. There were eight years or so between the original attack on the WTC and the final attack. Eight years of planning, eight years to find the terrorists, eight years to stop them. Do you blame Clinton for the failure to do so? Neither do I.

Two, what happened on September 11, 2001 would have, in my opinion, happened no matter who was sitting in the Oval Office. That late in the game, all factors considered (their planning, our preparedness, or obvious lack thereof, for such an attack), I can't help but think that there was no stopping it at that point. No matter who was occupying the big chair.

The poll indicates just how frustrated and uncertain Americans feel toward Obama - a trend that continues to grow. For this to have happened in such a short time is remarkable and unique in the modern era of American politics.

And it does appear favorable opinions toward Bush are actually increasing - again a remarkable development likely due primarily to anti-Obama sentiment more so than pro-Bush sentiment...

9/11/2001.....Who was President then? Hmmmmm....

Of course at least Clinton managed to balance the budget.

Yeah, the peace and prosperity of the Clinton years really sucked.

And by the way, 9/11 happended on Bushs' term.

And who was President on February 26, 1993? Oh how quickly they forget.

Two things here, not that they will matter to you two jokers, but here we go anyway...

One, it too more than nine months to plan the attacks on September 11, 2001. There were eight years or so between the original attack on the WTC and the final attack. Eight years of planning, eight years to find the terrorists, eight years to stop them. Do you blame Clinton for the failure to do so? Neither do I.

Two, what happened on September 11, 2001 would have, in my opinion, happened no matter who was sitting in the Oval Office. That late in the game, all factors considered (their planning, our preparedness, or obvious lack thereof, for such an attack), I can't help but think that there was no stopping it at that point. No matter who was occupying the big chair.

How many days into his term was that again?

One month into his term you say?

Pretty shitty what Bush 41 left him huh?

The polls indicate more the unsettled nature of the economy, umemployment, record deficits and two wars than who is in power I think. Whomever is in power is more the lightning rod.

Forum List

Back