'Brilliant' Ifill Cousin Scours Palin As 'Offensive to Black Women'

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
From Newbusters:

Here are more signs Sarah Palin could face an uphill battle with PBS host Gwen Ifill. Professor Sherrilyn Ifill of the University of Maryland Law School, who Gwen Ifill has lauded as "my brilliant baby cousin," has written that black women are not buying Sarah Palin’s "false claims to feminism" and is portrayed as too perfect: "when women who are privileged present as though they have it all together, it’s offensive to black women."

The Community Times, a suburban Maryland newspaper, found Professor Ifill was ardently opposed to the Alaska governor when they did an e-mail interview:

"From the first day, Palin presented herself as shooting a bear in the morning, field dressing it, cooking up the breakfast, diapering the babies, passing legislation in the afternoon, cleaning the house, satisfying her husband, etc., etc., etc. And it's just not true," she wrote in an e-mail interview. "It's hard to be an average working mom, really hard. And when women who are privileged present as though they have it all together, it's offensive to black women."

Link here

now there's your average moronic statement.

"When she sppears to have put it all together it's offensive to me"

what an idiot what an idiot what an idiot.

so... I guess this same logic makes each of you responsible, personally, for the statements of your cousins?

bravo, guy. bravo. WAY TO REALLY DRIVE HOME A POINT.

*yawnburpfart*

Acutally, you lie. McCain has said publicly that he dosen't have a problem he is confident Iffel will act professionally. The ball is now in her court.

If that's true, perhaps you people should stop whining. It really makes your girl look weak.

Tough, when we go from whining to needing a pacifier come see me. Meanwhile I have yours in the sterilizer.

Forum List

Back