Bright Light on the Left!

"I didn't find anything noted so off the wall that every sensible American would not consider them worth a look."

The explanation is not only simple, but the proof of what I'm about to say is your post itself.

Those of us on the right have no way to avoid the ideas of the Left, due to the control of the media by same.

This is your problem world not mine. Media is not liberal, it cannot be with very few exceptions. One is the 60 Minutes piece on poverty in America and how it affects children, but that is the exception. Media is corporate owned, corporations do not allow complexity nor confrontation. Advertisers like Walmart would not ever advertise if their true work/job situation were presented. What you really rail against are trivial nothings that pass soon into more trivial nothings.

When you live in a right wing world you see everything through glasses that see liberal or leftist as the problem, you miss completely the problem as you remain in that world of finger pointing, never looking at the structural reasons for the problem. It used to be called group-think and now could be called corporate think. Big money ideologues like their privileges, they align their privileges with values that appear patriotic and independent but in reality are neither. And you buy them hook line and sinker.

Imagine that one day an insane person woke from their insanity, would the world then make sense and assume a more real reality? Of course not like rightwingers they would see the world still through distorted glasses. I'm not sure right wingers ever wake up.

The Conservative Nanny State

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Hands-Making-Conservative-Movement/dp/0393059308/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan (9780393059304): Kim Phillips-Fein: Books[/ame]

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

Last edited:
I've been watching Chris Hayes, he's a very gifted analyst who was basically brought on by Rachel Maddow. Additionally she's had Erza Klein on the show alot. And Alex Wagner just got her own show as well.

Although loathed by the right..MSNBC has a good mix of pundits and analysts from both sides. Michael Steel and Pat Buchanan are regular guests. Dylan Radigan, who seems more of a liberatarian has a show as does ex-republican Representative Joe Scarborough. And they just brought Meghan McCain aboard.

"I didn't find anything noted so off the wall that every sensible American would not consider them worth a look."

The explanation is not only simple, but the proof of what I'm about to say is your post itself.

Those of us on the right have no way to avoid the ideas of the Left, due to the control of the media by same.

This is your problem world not mine. Media is not liberal, it cannot be with very few exceptions. One is the 60 Minutes piece on poverty in America and how it affects children, but that is the exception. Media is corporate owned, corporations do not allow complexity nor confrontation. Advertisers like Walmart would not ever advertise if their true work/job situation were presented. What you really rail against are trivial nothings that pass soon into more trivial nothings.

When you live in a right wing world you see everything through glasses that see liberal or leftist as the problem, you miss completely the problem as you remain in that world of finger pointing, never looking at the structural reasons for the problem. It used to be called group-think and now could be called corporate think. Big money ideologues like their privileges, they align their privileges with values that appear patriotic and independent but in reality are neither. And you buy them hook line and sinker.

Imagine that one day an insane person woke from their insanity, would the world then make sense and assume a more real reality? Of course not like rightwingers they would see the world still through distorted glasses. I'm not sure right wingers ever wake up.

The Conservative Nanny State

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Hands-Making-Conservative-Movement/dp/0393059308/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan (9780393059304): Kim Phillips-Fein: Books[/ame]

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

So, in summary, your post is "Sez you!"

Poor Middy....Dull opinions given without any insight. Simple minded writing filled with buzz word and sound bite diatribe.

Have you stopped sending notes to Sam Webb?

You probably didn't notice.....as there are so many things you seem not to be aware of.....that the calibre of your posts directly corresponds to the downward trajectory of Obama's polls.

I've been watching Chris Hayes, he's a very gifted analyst who was basically brought on by Rachel Maddow. Additionally she's had Erza Klein on the show alot. And Alex Wagner just got her own show as well.

Although loathed by the right..MSNBC has a good mix of pundits and analysts from both sides. Michael Steel and Pat Buchanan are regular guests. Dylan Radigan, who seems more of a liberatarian has a show as does ex-republican Representative Joe Scarborough. And they just brought Meghan McCain aboard.

I hadn't realized that you moved on from Sesame Street!

Thanks so much for your hagiographic review of the entire MSNBC lineup....Nostalgia just isn't what it used to be.

I personally think that Ratigan stinks on ice, because he uses way too many gimmicks to get his point across and they come out as bad jokes.

Megan McCain isn't a favorite either, because she's not really the brightest bulb in the room.

You asked for it, birdseed:

....................IS NOT!

no, YOU are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your rebuttal was a failure.

You're one bird that should remain in the bush....as long as
it's a burning bush!!

This, after you admit "i don't even have to read the OP....cheep, cheep, cheep!"

i won't fall for your ruse and will NOT read your hack job of an OP.

however, i appreciate the time you invest in putting together your collages of hack jobs of other people.

i see a duck, i call it a duck, and i deal with the duck.

Shoebill_1516076c.jpg

but, you have shown to possess my kind of humor, so i can tolerate you.

no, YOU are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your rebuttal was a failure.

it's a burning bush!!

This, after you admit "i don't even have to read the OP....cheep, cheep, cheep!"

however, i appreciate the time you invest in putting together your collages of hack jobs of other people.

Shoebill_1516076c.jpg

Ducking is exactly what you've done: this post establishes that you have no clue about the OP...

...clearly the yolk's on you!

it's a burning bush!!

Shoebill_1516076c.jpg

Ducking is exactly what you've done: this post establishes that you have no clue about the OP...

...clearly the yolk's on you!

you did need a clue that i had no clue about your OP, after i stated twice that i did not read it?

damn, sherLOCK!

why do you spend so much time doing those collages?

why are you polluting your beautiful mind like that?

Forum List

Back