Brietbart's "pimp" O'keefe's heros not who you might think

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Skip ahead to 11:40 into the broadcast.

Asked who his heros are, O'Keefe says, "G.K. Chesterton, underage prostitutes, Attorney General Gerry Brown and hyperbole and obfuscation."

On The Media

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I wonder if he wants to be an under aged prostitute and that is why they are his heros?

I listened to the entire thing earlier and that's not exactly what he said... :lol:

Considering the whole point is how he misrepresented things, your OP is actually very funny!

I listened to the entire thing earlier and that's not exactly what he said... :lol:

Considering the whole point is how he misrepresented things, your OP is actually very funny!
:lol: I was just channeling O'keefe...and yes, the editing was very funny...yet when he does it, people believe him.

Why is that, do you suppose?

:lol: I was just channeling O'keefe...and yes, the editing was very funny...yet when he does it, people believe him.

He's aspiring to be the next Michael Moore...? :lol:

Maybe...does Michael Moore dishonestly edit? I've never watched any of his stuff so I don't know.

Maybe...does Michael Moore dishonestly edit? I've never watched any of his stuff so I don't know.

He kept saying how they all go by those same standards with changes of scenes and such, misrepresenting things in a way that reminded me of some old Michael Moore stuff I've seen...Manipulating perception just to make a spectacle...

The way this clown kept reflexively whining about strawmen and obfuscation, he sounded like he'd fit right in here at USMB :lol: Who knows why people believe him..

He kept saying how they all go by those same standards with changes of scenes and such, misrepresenting things in a way that reminded me of some old Michael Moore stuff I've seen...Manipulating perception just to make a spectacle...
....And, now the little bitch is beggin' people to pay-off his credit-card balance.​

o-keefe_72b7f-300x1731.jpg

"It cost us about $50,000 when all is said and done to produce the NPR video," O'Keefe said. "If you help us raise over $50,000, it will go toward our next video -- after we pay off our credits cards, of course."

Moore doesn't represent himself as anything other then Michael Moore. And while he is biased and a terrible interviewer, he doesn't out and out lie. Some of the stuff he does is very well done, particularly the research (And yes..he screws that up every once in a while) which is why he is so hated by the right.

O'Keefe and Briebart...lie. They tell untruths..and half truths. And they know exactly what they are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back