BridgieBridge's Grand Entrance

i said republicans don't like me.
Please link me to where you said anything like that here.

I can't bc i really did'nt say that either. What i said was "foe of republicans" Meaning .... "enemy of republicans"

So i hope we have that cleared up. It's not really true though, some republicans like me, not alot.... i said some.

I'll have to disagree. The hazing that goes on in intro threads is an important tool to allow posters to test newbies to see if their skin is paperthin, or if they are so high on themselves that they have to be knocked down.

We can name many posters who entered the board like a beaten dog and very viciously lashed out at everyone who poked them. While there are many others who can take the jabs in stride.

The latter people fit in much better around these parts.

I disagree. I did not come in here on a high horse, and i would not like to think that EVERYONE does. Sure, some do. For others though, who knows this could be their very first forum. And rather pounce on them for something they said that i may or may have not liked, i prefer to hear them out. Bc how they feel about one thing maybe very different from another, and i would like to hear allof their opinions, after all that's why i'm here. So i tend to be delicate with new people, bc i want them to engage enough and like a place enough to stay and dish it out with those that don't want to listen to their side. So i think it's very important, to give everyone a fair respective Welcome. The internet is not only FOR THOSE WITH THICK SKIN, and THOSE WITH THIN SKIN have just as great point of views and arguments at times, as the thick skinned do. So MAY ALL SKIN BE WELCOMED! :tongue:

I'm sorry. You may have misinterpreted my comments.

I was referring to some rather notorious newbies that entered like a volcano.

You seem to be handling yourself quite well. This hazing stuff will be gone tomorrow.

Again, welcome.

i said republicans don't like me.
Please link me to where you said anything like that here.

I can't bc i really did'nt say that either. What i said was "foe of republicans" Meaning .... "enemy of republicans"

So i hope we have that cleared up. It's not really true though, some republicans like me, not alot.... i said some.
I think they might like you, but maybe not your ideas and opinions.

I don't connect those.

Some people do need to lighten up on these intro threads.
Bull Butter.

Those with thin skins should flee. Should eschew message boards in general. Until they grow a thick skin.

Raucous welcomes can't ever be bad.

We will agree to disagree.

What part of "Welcome" is hard to understand? Leave the political yabber-jabber to the proper forums. She just told us about herself and "BAM" =attack mode by some.

That's just my take.

Carry on with whatever it is you were doing.
Yo, momma...I wasn't attacking the young lady. I was merely commenting on how close the moon was to hitting her. Unless the scene in her avatar replicates a photo taken through a powerful telephoto lens, the moon as it appears is about 33 seconds from impact with the earth.

Being the anal expulsive ass that you know I am, you may have misinterpreted my comment in thinking I'd meant something else. I can understand that...you being female and all.:lol::lol::lol:

Bull Butter.

Those with thin skins should flee. Should eschew message boards in general. Until they grow a thick skin.

What part of "Welcome" is hard to understand? Leave the political yabber-jabber to the proper forums. She just told us about herself and "BAM" =attack mode by some.

That's just my take.

Yo, momma...I wasn't attacking the young lady. I was merely commenting on how close the moon was to hitting her. Unless the scene in her avatar replicates a photo taken through a powerful telephoto lens, the moon as it appears is about 33 seconds from impact with the earth.

Being the anal expulsive ass that you know I am, you may have misinterpreted my comment in thinking I'd meant something else. I can understand that...you being female and all.:lol::lol::lol:

You get 2 of these: :slap: :slap:

and 4 of these: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

and a big one of these: :booze:

We have taught you well, Young BridgieLuke.

May The Force Be With You.:tongue:

You guys were on a Star Wars forum?

Well, there were some pretty hostile aliens:redface:

Speaking of Which: Hey Bridgie: You think Faybe could join here? I'm sure she'd kick some ass

Lol, yes there were hostile aliens! :lol:

So far, i think she would do very well here, let me see if she can free some time!

Bull Butter.

That's just my take.

Sorry hun, when we come out as nube-rubes with "I am open minded but hate republicans" or some such, it begs a raucous reply.

When we bring "political yabber-jabber" to our own intro forum, "political yabber-jabber" might be in reply.

Or, as in my case, non-partisan "yabber-jabber."

I understand "welcome" perfectly. The nube-rubes might not.
She said nothing of hating republicans, you knee jerk idiot. She said she was a foe of republicans. There is a lot of difference between being a foe of and hating someone. Pay attention. She is a lady and loves wolves. That can't be bad.

If you're gonna quote her in the future, you'd best do it exactly.

Welcome. I am xotoxi.

I will call you either Bridgie, or Bridge, but not BridgieBridge.

Or...even better, I'd like to call you BB.
BridgieBridge is much better....and if you ever come to this busy BridgieBridgieBridgieBridgieBridge...cross it!

P11908761.jpg

Last edited:

That's just my take.

Sorry hun, when we come out as nube-rubes with "I am open minded but hate republicans" or some such, it begs a raucous reply.

When we bring "political yabber-jabber" to our own intro forum, "political yabber-jabber" might be in reply.

Or, as in my case, non-partisan "yabber-jabber."

I understand "welcome" perfectly. The nube-rubes might not.
She said nothing of hating republicans, you knee jerk idiot. She said she was a foe of republicans. There is a lot of difference between being a foe of and hating someone. Pay attention. She is a lady and loves wolves. That can't be bad.

If you're gonna quote her in the future, you'd best do it exactly.

fuck, wolves are taking all our women.

A fiend was flying joint maneuvers in Korea with a Korean spotter. He asked the spotter for virtual target verification.
Spotter: See river?
Friend: Yes I see river.
Spotter: See bridgie over river?
Friend: confirm, I see bridgie over river.
Spotter: Bridgie not target.
Friend: confirm, bridgie not target.
Spotter: People on bridgie target.

Whow! I'm a foe of (partisan) Repubs also.

Oh yeah, and (partisan) Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sam's right - you've come a long way Bridge. I recall another intro thread going something like

Bridge - "I like animals"

random reply - "animals suck"

Bridge - "screw you guys - I'm outta here"

Sam and Faye holding out candy - "come back Bridge- you can take it- you can do this"

Bridge baby steppin back in til she was ready to start stompin back at anyone giving her a fit :razz:

Forum List

Back