BridgieBridge's Grand Entrance

BridgieBridge

The one and only
Jan 3, 2010
Wonderland
Hello! Hi! Hola! :razz:

I go by the name of BridgieBridge, i'm a hippy peace loving friend of critters, foe of republicans, open minded somewhat shy individual.

Thanks for having me here.

Any questions,........... shoot....

I go by the name of BridgieBridge, i'm a hippy peace loving friend of critters, foe of republicans, open minded somewhat shy individual.

You cannot be a "foe of Republicans" and "open minded" it's impossible.

Welcome to the board!

Bridgie is a FOS and a very sweet person: even though she couldn't take 5 fucking minutes to meet me when I was visiting Washington DC.......but , I'm NOT BITTER!!:(

Please be kind to her.....even though she wears black panties under her shear nightgowns

Bridgiegoth.jpg

Last edited:
foe of republicans, open minded
Sounds actually, very closed-minded.

Small surprise!

Wait lemme guess -- your mind was so open your brains fell out!:lol:

Welcome anyway, USMB needs as many parroting, regurgitating puppets of the two party system it can get right now, no matter their tarnished stripe!

Actually.... it has plenty of those.

But welcome anyway!

Welcome to the board!
She's "open minded" so long as the ideas don't come from a Republican or a conservative, or fer SURE any independent.

Welcome to the board!

I beg to differ.......

See, i can listen and understand some ways that republicans feel, however 8 times out of 10, i just can't agree with them. I don't consider myself too political, and i side with neither left or right. I said the critter and republican thing as a inside joke for those who know me.

Hmmm not so grand of an entrance. But welcome and I like your avitar.

Bridgie is a FOS and a very sweet person: even though she couldn't take 5 fucking minutes to meet me when I was visiting Washington DC.......but , I'm NOT BITTER!!:(

Please be kind to her.....even though she wears black panties under her shear nightgowns

lol

Samson, how many times must i tell you to stop posting the private photo's i sent you!!!!!!

JEEZ!

Why do you think you'd been had already?

Hi and welcome, BridgieBridge. I'm repeating myself.

I hope you get 5 or 10 more people to stop by and say "Hi and welcome." Maybe that will make you feel welcome.

Welcome.

I am a friend of critters too, especially the carnivores and birds of prey...the owl being among the favorites. I love to watch them detect, locate, clutch and kill little critters...then eat their insides and tender flesh...getting blood all over their beaks.

Being a foe of Republicans should not preclude your befriending conservatives.

I beg to differ.......
Stop begging and just admit you're another partisan hack, and be done with it.

Mmmmk?

Do i know you?

You don't think so? Well it was grand enough for me. TY.

Why in the hell would you admit being friends with Samson! :eek:

j/k-he's ok for a freakazoid! :lol:

Welcome!

I beg to differ.......

Mmmmk?

Do i know you?

Don't be polite to them!! (especially USCit)....just tell them to fuck off!!

Why in the hell would you admit being friends with Samson! :eek:

j/k-he's ok for a freakazoid! :lol:

Welcome!

:mad::mad::mad:

Damn It EZ!!

I've spent years convincing bridgie I'm completely normal!!

I like the avatar too. I wonder if she knows the moon is about to hit her upside the head.:lol:

Mmmmk?

Do i know you?

Don't be polite to them!! (especially USCit)....just tell them to fuck off!!

dammit! we are trying for new standards here. Civil discourse. Now stfu.

I like the avatar too. I wonder if she knows the moon is about to hit her upside the head.:lol:

Oh yeah? What are you, the guy from the Honeymooners?

moon.jpg

I hope you get 5 or 10 more people to stop by and say "Hi and welcome." Maybe that will make you feel welcome.

Welcome.

I am a friend of critters too, especially the carnivores and birds of prey...the owl being among the favorites. I love to watch them detect, locate, clutch and kill little critters...then eat their insides and tender flesh...getting blood all over their beaks.

Ah...oh my. What has Samson made me do? lol

Oh boy, well are'nt you quite descriptive! I don't think i enjoyed reading that but do enjoy your depth. Myself, well i love the wolves, feared, misunderstood, loyal, family oriented, observing, soul shaking creatures. I do not enjoy watching them eat.

Really this critter/republican things is not meant to be taken to personal. I do not hate anyone, and i don't believe anyone hates me or that i have any enemies other then a thumbtack. I'm friendly and willing to listen or hear anyone, just as long as they behave the same.

Welcome.

Ah...oh my. What has Samson made me do? lol

Oh boy, well are'nt you quite descriptive! I don't think i enjoyed reading that but do enjoy your depth. Myself, well i love the wolves, feared, misunderstood, loyal, family oriented, observing, soul shaking creatures. I do not enjoy watching them eat.

Really this critter/republican things is not meant to be taken to personal. I do not hate anyone, and i don't believe anyone hates me or that i have any enemies other then a thumbtack. I'm friendly and willing to listen or hear anyone, just as long as they behave the same.

Some people do need to lighten up on these intro threads. There have been some doozies on here. There were a few men the other night very rude to a new woman, she almost quit because of their thoughtless comments. Just grin and bear it, or ignore them, or make fun of them, and have a sense of humor about everything, which I think you have! :D

And enjoy!

Forum List

Back