Brian Williams To Mitt: Will You Pick ‘Boring White Guy’ For VP?

Brian Williams, the sonorous news anchor for NBC News, was reading from a script when he asked Romney, the Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee, if it’s true he’s seeking an “incredibly boring white guy” for a running mate.

“You told me you were not available,” Romney replied, laughing.

Read more: Brian Williams To Mitt: Will You Pick 'Boring White Guy' For VP

Now that's fucking racism.:lol::lol::lol:

No...that's just Mittens being a snob. Humor needs a ring of truth to it. Willard lacks honesty and so did his "joke".

The truth is that the anchors of the major networks are chosen carefully and go through a hell of a lot more daily vetting for thier "watchfullness" in the ratings than Mittens could possibly endure. What Romney said was mean spirited and glib. It showed his ever present thin skin.

oh dog shit.

Love Willy T. it's so off the cuff honest!

Brian Williams, the sonorous news anchor for NBC News, was reading from a script when he asked Romney, the Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee, if it’s true he’s seeking an “incredibly boring white guy” for a running mate.

No...that's just Mittens being a snob. Humor needs a ring of truth to it. Willard lacks honesty and so did his "joke".

The truth is that the anchors of the major networks are chosen carefully and go through a hell of a lot more daily vetting for thier "watchfullness" in the ratings than Mittens could possibly endure. What Romney said was mean spirited and glib. It showed his ever present thin skin.

Crawl back into your bottle, Diaper Boy... How the HELL can you say that Romney's response was 'mean-spirited'? Glib, absolutely! It rolled off his tongue like honey.

Now that's a great wit. A leader I can get behind!

Well I don't care how BORING--he/she is--as long as they have a freaking BRAIN--and can help fix this economic mess we're in

I know I am really sick of a "community organizer" (whatever in the hell that is) who's only asset is-- that he should have competed in "American Idol"---:razz:

104861_600.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama--"or sing"--lol

Forum List

Back