Brian Williams Investigates: Does Trump Hate Dogs?

Pedo-faggots needs fake news to deflect from their top DNC Islamo-vermin Ellison being outed as a woman beater.

Ah, it turns out POS Ellison won't step down, and Democrats are rushing to defend him, with yet another of their fence jumping rationalizations, i.e. double standards. Now we know why Pogo's masters have him and other Democratic Party slimebags running around claiming to 'hang out with Muslim Arabs all the time n stuff', as they actually practice 'Diversity' in real life.

I actually have no idea what you're babbling about here, have no political party and no associate named "Ellison". But it's flattering in a creepy way to know I have rent-free space in your head.

I won't be using that space but thanks anyway.

Of course you have no idea; that's your normal state, and why you rely on parroting rubbish. I'm talking about one of the major the issues this one is meant to deflect attention away from. naturally you wouldn't know any of that. You have nothing in my head, you're tiny invisible little opinions take up hardly any room.

Never mind that LBJ picked up a dog by his ears, on more then several occasions.

53628fa1cd58b3d36d8a4eab820e5b7d.jpg

I remember the media calling him out on that. It was back in the day press would hush-hush illicit presidential affairs but picking his beagles up by the ears was going too far.

I remember it but don't remember it being a big deal. And if you look at the pic the dog is standing on its hind legs. There's no indication Johnson is lifting anything but the ears, to strike a pose. Clearly he's not "picking the dog up".

Your memory n\must be as short as your dick. The History Channel website actually has a movie of him picking up the dog by the ears. The movie is rated TV-PG, by the way.

Why would they rate it TV-PG?

Lyndon Johnson Lifts Dog by Ears Video - Lyndon B. Johnson - HISTORY.com

Most dogs are outdoor creatures. I can understand why someone who has spent his entire life living in apartments, would not wish to have a creature pent up like a criminal.

Yes, there are dogs that adapt to living in close quarters but it is still inumane to keep them from going outside to take care of their business.

I would be willing to bet that if Barron wanted a pet, his father would advise and comply.
No way does Barron get a puppy

Dogs hate Trump

Holy Jesus s0n..........I just took a gander at your post count total!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Dang.......I sometimes worry about OCD stuff with myself hovering at around 30,000 posts in 10 years:abgg2q.jpg:
Some of us get paid better than others

You obviously lack what it takes to be a professional

Never mind that LBJ picked up a dog by his ears, on more then several occasions.

53628fa1cd58b3d36d8a4eab820e5b7d.jpg

I remember the media calling him out on that. It was back in the day press would hush-hush illicit presidential affairs but picking his beagles up by the ears was going too far.

I remember it but don't remember it being a big deal. And if you look at the pic the dog is standing on its hind legs. There's no indication Johnson is lifting anything but the ears, to strike a pose. Clearly he's not "picking the dog up".

Your memory n\must be as short as your dick. The History Channel website actually has a movie of him picking up the dog by the ears. The movie is rated TV-PG, by the way.

Why would they rate it TV-PG?

Lyndon Johnson Lifts Dog by Ears Video - Lyndon B. Johnson - HISTORY.com

I'm not sure why they would "rate" it anything since there's no video at your link DUMBASS.

"Ratings" are for movies, not web videos that aren't even there.

Forum List

Back