Brian Kelly has a short lease on Everett G.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
If he struggles in the first quarter againt Miami - he may put Tommy Rees back in as starting QB for the rest of the season.........................................

Damn - that was impressive - 41-3 over the Canes. (I hope those ugly shamrock game uniforms were just for one game - their reg home uniforms are the best in team sports) )

Only team in Div 1 that has never trailed in a game in 2012.

Should move up at least 3 spots in the top 10.

I'm starting to think that ND could be A Team Of Destiny.

(its Brian Kellys 3rd year at ND - and Ara P, Dan Devine and Lou Holtz all won NCs in their 3rd seasons.)

All they have to do is keep winning and the BCS rankings will take care of themselves.

Oregon will go down - not sure to who. USC would be my guess. Oregon needs to beat USC twice - in the reg season at USC - and then in the Pac 12 champ game.

Get a lead on Oregon and keep their offense on the sidelines. They have a freshman QB who hasn't been tested yet.

Last edited:

Yeah, Bama had a nice record of not being behind in regulation since Oct of 2011. Then Ole Miss had to get ahead for that 15 seconds.

Beating Miami is great. But Miami hasn't looked that strong this year. They beat NC State, GA Tech, Boston College and Bethune-Cookman.

Yeah, Bama had a nice record of not being behind in regulation since Oct of 2011. Then Ole Miss had to get ahead for that 15 seconds.

Beating Miami is great. But Miami hasn't looked that strong this year. They beat NC State, GA Tech, Boston College and Bethune-Cookman.

Miami is still "The U." ND has won 4 of the past 5 games against them. Golson is another Tony Rice.

Last edited:

Miami is still "The U." ND has won 4 of the past 5 games against them. Golson is another Tony Rice.

They are still "The U". But what they call themselves is irrelevant unless they are a good football team. This year they are not.

They will beat Stanford easily.

Oklahoma on the road will be a test.

Then against USC in the last game of the season.

Those ND uniforms were atrocious, don't mess with a good thing.

Why was that game played in Chicago?

Are elite programs like Miami (Won an NC 10 years ago, that's not ancient history 15 year old Iphone heads) now bowing down to Notre Dame with these off site games? I hope not.

I'm starting to think Notre Dame is going to run the table and play for the title.

And yes, I hope I just jinxed them.

Miami is a nothing team. They aren't rated and stink.

Forum List

Back