Brian Cox on Rogan this afternoon

Tv's do like BBC..
I knew youd catch that one ya little shit!
Only because I know Larsky..
Only because you go to you jizz dawt cawwm
Not it's dribble and shoot.com in honor of March Madness approaching...
Ahh, the age of the internet. We are blessed.
Yes, it certainly took care of the clutter having 8mm film projectors, VCR's, publish magazines, CD disk and a few CRD's..Yeah and my wives can't burn, break my dirty smutty library...

Tv's do like BBC..

You get around, don't you?

:mm:
Mais oui..Mon chéri

Like warp speed.
Time is short efforts must be maximized to a high degree of efficiency, after I smoke a joint, of course and then we can like all dig on the Big Bang theory without the overpriced stars in the cast...

Is that what Brian Cox told you?

Did you know he was from Manchester?
No he sounded more like he was from Bath..

I've never heard of the bloke...I am still running my fingers over the files of all the stuff available through YouTube...Free shit,,man....

I'll try to check it out tonight, if I have time. I just watched his most recent Nick Di Paolo episode last night, and I can only take so many 2+ hour long podcasts in a short period of time.

You get around, don't you?

:mm:
Mais oui..Mon chéri

Like warp speed.
Time is short efforts must be maximized to a high degree of efficiency, after I smoke a joint, of course and then we can like all dig on the Big Bang theory without the overpriced stars in the cast...

As if you'd know.

Mais oui..Mon chéri

Like warp speed.

As if you'd know.
You could tell by the gurgling sounds...

I didn't realise he was big in the US.

You mean BBC America? Or BBC real time?

I don't know which one it is. I usually keep it on cartoons most of the time. Over a thousand channels and not a darned thing on. Crazy. One of these days that coyote is gonna catch that roadrunner, though.

I'll have to look online at the guide, I don't even know which channel is which. But I know I have BBC.

I didn't realise he was big in the US.

You mean BBC America? Or BBC real time?

I don't know which one it is. I usually keep it on cartoons most of the time. Over a thousand channels and not a darned thing on. Crazy. One of these days that coyote is gonna catch that roadrunner, though.

I'll have to look online at the guide, I don't even know which channel is which. But I know I have BBC.

It's BBC America. And it screens Killing Eve before the UK. Best thing on TV.

I can get British TV.....as is....on my device, from places like Marrakech to DC.

I know what you mean by the thousand channels, and nothing to view. Though you can binge watch LOTR and Harry Potter every weekend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back