Brian Cox on Rogan this afternoon

Did they ever mention how the idea of how energy can neither be destroyed or created but in the big bang theory first they say that all the energy in the universe exploded but then later say that the universe can create its own energy..
No, they did mention that 2 elements and a little of a third were present, and the rest cooked in the stars

Did they ever mention how the idea of how energy can neither be destroyed or created but in the big bang theory first they say that all the energy in the universe exploded but then later say that the universe can create its own energy..

I'm a believer of a big bounce rather than a big bang. That, of course, renders the 2nd moot.

Every known law of physics tells us that the universe is naturally bi-directional.

Brian explains how he doesnt believe the spirit or ghosts are possible

:eek:

Im more agnostic than him on that one

I'm a believer of a big bounce rather than a big bang. That, of course, renders the 2nd moot.

Every known law of physics tells us that the universe is naturally bi-directional.
Do you mean inflation theory?

That one seems plausible.

The most fun theory to date is simulation theory, though - but its got some of the same philosophical issues as an all knowing creator.

He's got a brand new series running on BBC, I'm following this week.

He's done quite a few tv series, I think. I'm gonna have to check it out, I can watch BBC here. Thanks, Mindful.
We must be careful around (me) with the acronyms. Im all for the crude jokes. :)
Tv's do like BBC..

You get around, don't you?

:mm:
Mais oui..Mon chéri

He's done quite a few tv series, I think. I'm gonna have to check it out, I can watch BBC here. Thanks, Mindful.

I didn't realise he was big in the US.

You mean BBC America? Or BBC real time?
If you say "big"

and "BBC"

in my threads.....

lol, the conclusions are already forgone.
Many Limeys are not aware of that social stigma..

We must be careful around (me) with the acronyms. Im all for the crude jokes. :)
Tv's do like BBC..

Mais oui..Mon chéri

Like warp speed.

Tv's do like BBC..
I knew youd catch that one ya little shit!
Only because I know Larsky..

If you say "big"

and "BBC"

in my threads.....

Their innuendos are more deadly than yours.

Tv's do like BBC..
Only because you go to you jizz dawt cawwm

Tv's do like BBC..

Mais oui..Mon chéri

Like warp speed.
Time is short efforts must be maximized to a high degree of efficiency, after I smoke a joint, of course and then we can like all dig on the Big Bang theory without the overpriced stars in the cast...

Tv's do like BBC..
Not it's dribble and shoot.com in honor of March Madness approaching...

Tv's do like BBC..

Mais oui..Mon chéri

Like warp speed.
Time is short efforts must be maximized to a high degree of efficiency, after I smoke a joint, of course and then we can like all dig on the Big Bang theory without the overpriced stars in the cast...

Is that what Brian Cox told you?

Did you know he was from Manchester?

Tv's do like BBC..
Not it's dribble and shoot.com in honor of March Madness approaching...
Ahh, the age of the internet. We are blessed.

If you say "big"

and "BBC"

in my threads.....

Their innuendos are more deadly than yours.
I hold back so people can't steal my best cuts...

Forum List

Back