Brian Cox on Rogan this afternoon

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Highly recommend this podcast - they do a deep dive into all things theoretical physics - my favorite subject.

Lots of hypothesizing regarding the Universe, thought processes, etc.

All ya gotta do is go onto youtube and search PowerfulJRE - Brian Cox

Rogan’s a much cooler cat, now that John Dudley’s got him bow huntin’...
What happened to your shows GT?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Brian's a cool cat.
He keeps the highly technical on a down to earth level -

for example, he explains the 2nd law of thermodynamics is moving things from the highest level of order (singularity) to chaos, but in the interim there are pockets of order amongst the chaos because of the cycles of nature - like how stars died and created things like organic life

Rogan’s a much cooler cat, now that John Dudley’s got him bow huntin’...
What happened to your shows GT?
I got tired of USMB dramatics and partisan dramatics, to be honest. Im more interested in fanciful topics like the Universe and Combat sports. lol.

Sex, diet and exercise as well.

Whenever I wanted to drive the show in those directions which interested me ~ the callers wanted to drive it right back to partisan shit. Probably because it was Primary season around when I quit.

We can always bring it back - just takes a window of time and motivation. My recording studio has only upgraded since then.

Brian's a cool cat.
He keeps the highly technical on a down to earth level -

for example, he explains the 2nd law of thermodynamics is moving things from the highest level of order (singularity) to chaos, but in the interim there are pockets of order amongst the chaos because of the cycles of nature - like how stars died and created things like organic life

Here you go...

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Brian thinks there are probably only 1 or 2 advanced civilizations per galaxy - but theres over 2 trillion galaxies.

: 0

The wisdom behind seeking and not declaring absolutes was emphasized. Ive always thought that was the very most important thing to growing, as a human being.

Brian's a cool cat.

You mean Professor Cox from England?

Yeah.

He's got a brand new series running on BBC, I'm following this week.
His demeanor as a host is very inspiring.

He's cool.

I watch everything he does.
AlllLlllllLLLLLLlll the way back to the Through the Wormhole episodes where he was a guest commentator : 0

Did they ever mention how the idea of how energy can neither be destroyed or created but in the big bang theory first they say that all the energy in the universe exploded but then later say that the universe can create its own energy..

Forum List

Back