Brexit will lead to drugs shortage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Full leaked letter revealing NHS fears running out of medicine after Brexit

Mr Hopson warned the "entire supply chain of pharmaceuticals" could be hit "from day one" if the UK leaves without a deal on 29 March 2019.

He warned contingency plans need putting in place from "early autumn" - potentially before Britain knows whether it has a deal in mid-October.

"Public health and disease control coordination could also suffer, and our efforts to reassure, retain and attract the European workforce on which the NHS relies could also be jeopardised," he warned.

At least we will have those fucking blue passports (made in France) to sustain us.

Good. Brits are using too many drugs these days anyway.

Mr Hopson warned the "entire supply chain of pharmaceuticals" could be hit "from day one" if the UK leaves without a deal on 29 March 2019.

He warned contingency plans need putting in place from "early autumn" - potentially before Britain knows whether it has a deal in mid-October.

"Public health and disease control coordination could also suffer, and our efforts to reassure, retain and attract the European workforce on which the NHS relies could also be jeopardised," he warned.

At least we will have those fucking blue passports (made in France) to sustain us.
Scare talk!

Brexit, then privatize the medical system.

Problem solved.

Face it. Better humans than you voted freedom. Your country is about to be an independent, grown up member of the nations of the world. So act like it.
At least 149 other countries manage to supply insulin to their citizens without the slightest help from the EU.
What a helpless species the EU has bred from the stock that conquered the world.
Revolting.

WE DON’T NEED NO EUROSPERM

Project Fear has gone there. Today’s horror story is that the UK won’t be able to import donated sperm unless we do a deal with Brussels – really.

Fears have been raised over a shortage of foreign sperm donations under a no-deal Brexit following the publication of technical notices released by the Government.

A paper from the Department of Health and Social Care revealed that Danish sperm made up almost half of all non-British male reproductive material imported to the UK in 2017.

The scandal here is that we’re importing the stuff from Johnny Continental in the first place. It certainly explains a few social trends, I can tell you. No imports? Good! We can do the job ourselves. Ourselves alone. So I’m calling on my fellow yeoman to take this lying down, rise to the occasion and show some British spunk.

Posted in ATW

We'll deport some of our MS-13 members to old Blighty. Fix ya right up.

My mother uses insulin. She is nearly 80 and should not be worrying about this shit.

Our shit government have made no provision for this.

NHS has started planning for Brexit no deal

Wait till it happens, then worry.
Thats the ticket. Have you started stockpiling tins yet ?

What a stupid thing to say. I don't even live in the UK.
You are shitting me ? You seem to be a real "expert" on the UK.

My mother uses insulin. She is nearly 80 and should not be worrying about this shit.

I'm British, you moron. Living in your beloved EU.

Excellent news for the Brits. Now they can focus on being more self sufficient. It's a great step toward strengthening their own sense of nationalism; and a great motivator to turn away from the globalist agenda.

Smart girl hedging your bets like that.

Excellent news for the Brits. Now they can focus on being more self sufficient. It's a great step toward strengthening their own sense of nationalism; and a great motivator to turn away from the globalist agenda.
Thats exactly what’s scaring Tammy witless :wink:

Smart girl hedging your bets like that.

You're surely not trying to be cool?

Forum List

Back