Brexit Trash - threat to democracy

A Question of Tariffs.

The EU is outraged, yes outraged, that US President Trump has fulfiled his solemn election promise to place tariffs on the likes of Chinese Steel

Yes, the protectionist Trump has slapped 25% on Chinese steel and the EU along with the IMF are angry about it. It appears that placing tariffs on cheap foreign imports is just a bad thing, right?

So…

Gosh. The IMF must have missed that.

I didn’t!

Trump is playing a strategic chess game with the Chinese and these tariffs on Steel and Aluminium are both timely AND modest. If you want extreme protectionism, try the EU.

Posted in ATW

The government are complying.Its a complex issue.

No, they are delaying, unless you think the government is too incompetent to operate.
Where is the delay ? We have triggered the clause and there is a 2 year timetable.There is a lot to do.
Dont get me wrong. At the end of it I want a vote on the deal. And I am confident that the UK will reject it and opt to stay in the EU.
But the Brexit trash are terrified about giving us that option and it is why they are acting like anti democratic shite.
You might not be getting a vote on the deal, Tammy. After all, Brown denied us a vote when he signed away what was left of our sovereignty in 2007, even though it was an election manifesto promise that we have a referendum. Precedents have been set by your beloved commie party, Tammy!

It is only a tariff when someone else does it.

pussboy wants to outlaw the House of Commons.

Maybe Europe would be more united if they just got rid of different cultures. Tear down the Coliseum, Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, drain Venice, eliminate bull fighting.

Ex-top civil servant likens Tory Brexiters to snake oil sellers

O’Donnell said honesty and objectivity ran through the core of civil servants “like a stick of rock”, and the forecasts which came from Whitehall would have been made in good faith.
Civil servants “look at the evidence and we go where it is”, he said. “Of course if you are selling snake oil, you don’t like the idea of experts testing your products.
“And I think that’s what we’ve got, this backlash against evidence and experts is because they know where the experts will go.”

We have already seen the attacks on the judiciary and now the civil service is the target of these fuckwits. Throughout it all Teresa May remains mute. Worse than Thatcher.
Actually democracy is partially to blame for the Brexit disaster - along with ignorance, fear, and bigotry.

Forum List

Back