Brexit Party storms to victory in EU elections smashing Tories and Labour in historic win for Farage

Nope, I am talking from knowledge.

Tommy, the People (except for the Germans) want the Fuck out of your disastrous "EU".
Have you looked at the results ? That isnt the case at all. Please show some evidence.

The party who supports Brexit won the election. What does that tell you?
It tells me that the remain vote was spread around several parties and was greater than the brexit vote. The brexit party got most votes of the parties but the remain parties got more votes than the brexit parties.
This reinforces the recent polls which show support for brexit declining. Its been a great result for remain.

Open borders is not working for the UK. The fraud committed by your financial institutions killed LIBOR.
What specifically is working?
Our economy is stronger through immigration. And it isnt an open border.

Tommy, the People (except for the Germans) want the Fuck out of your disastrous "EU".
Have you looked at the results ? That isnt the case at all. Please show some evidence.

It tells me that the remain vote was spread around several parties and was greater than the brexit vote. The brexit party got most votes of the parties but the remain parties got more votes than the brexit parties.
This reinforces the recent polls which show support for brexit declining. Its been a great result for remain.

Open borders is not working for the UK. The fraud committed by your financial institutions killed LIBOR.

I bet that Britain will just import more Muslims, and less Eastern Europeans.

Why would you say that ?

Why would you say that ?

Because Britain's not going to give up their pet Muslims.

Why would you say that ?

Link ?

Why would you say that ?

Link ?

It is happening.

Rise in net migration from outside EU

Your economy is? LMAO

How so? You import cheap doctors from third world countries but other than that I vehemently disagree. And in Europe the borders are open to Europeans, yes?

You mean fewer?

Poor globalist pigs, suffering another defeat.
61099821_10216085928313620_2846774263036248064_o.jpg

Brexit lost. The remain vote was spread amongst several parties but when added together it shows that the UK now wants to stay in Europe.

Farage knows this which is why he opposes a second referendum.

61387780_1022927384562550_1659733031423836160_n.png

Tommy that's probably the dumbest thing you've ever said

Looks like EU is getting tired of fake democracy, tolerance and imported terrorists. They want their stolen: honest Media, secured borders, sovereignties and normal families with mother and father (not with parent#1 and parent#2) back again.

Last edited:
Brexit lost. The remain vote was spread amongst several parties but when added together it shows that the UK now wants to stay in Europe.

Farage knows this which is why he opposes a second referendum.

61387780_1022927384562550_1659733031423836160_n.png

Tommy that's probably the dumbest thing you've ever said

Looks like EU is getting tired of fake democracy, tolerance and imported terrorists. They want their stolen: honest Media, secured borders, sovereignties and normal families with mother and father (not with parent#1 and parent#2) back again.

Tommy thinks it's a good sign that a Party that stands for Brexit and that didn't even exist 5 years ago got most of the votes, er, because, er it means, that people really wanna stay in the EU

Forum List

Back