Brexit betrayal poll shows over 100 UK MPs switch from leave to remain

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Brexit Betrayal? Poll Shows Over 100 UK MPs Switch From Leave to Remain
Brexit sentiment has taken a sharp downturn since the 2016 referendum, according to a major new poll and is thought to have links with growing doubts about Britain’s departure from the EU in the Labour headlands in the north of England and in Wales.....................
--------------------------------

And shit stains like this will just keep doing it until they get their way, wow sounds exactly like the leftist democratic liberals in the US who do the same things . As the idiots usher in communisim they are way to stupid to understand that's exactly what they are begging for.

The Russians meddled in this Brexit issue, just like they meddled in our election process.

Hindsight is 20/20 vision, they are simply seeing what happened with a clearer view...imo.

• Banned
The Russians meddled in this Brexit issue, just like they meddled in our election process.

Hindsight is 20/20 vision, they are simply seeing what happened with a clearer view...imo.

You know it doesn't matter if their left side our left side , right side etc. people should really, really being to question how much can we even trust these leaders any of them.

Although most can't see it where Trump is concerned he is trying to undo it all for us, most can't understand that.

Anyway these political leaders are so sickening they all just remind me of that movie " hunger games" .

I tell you this, once a society believes their vote doesn't matter, a nation might as well prepare itself for domestic treason on a constant and broad scale. Nothing helps out China, Russia, Iran and others more than a Western government that simply decides when to accept or reject the results of democratic election.

Regardless of anyones opinion, the people have spoken. England already has more citizens spying for Russians and others than most Western nations, imagine how it will be if they deny their own citizens the proper outcome of their vote? Mark my words, this would be a horrible decision on so many levels.

Forum List

Back