Brewery Faces Backlash After Politician Praised Server For Working While Sick

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This republican politician and that waitress just may have destroyed this business.

I know I won't go to a restaurant that I know someone who is serving my food is sick.

Whether it's the virus or the common cold.

I don't want to get sick. Neither do most Americans.

I hope that politician is vaccinated. If she has the virus he was exposed to it and possibly got get infected with it.

Her justification for being so irresponsible is the same thing most anti vaccination people say when they are diagnosed with the virus.

She says she thinks it seasonal allergies. Never mind this is August and most of the plants that produce pollen are already done producing that pollen.

Seasonal allergies usually don't make people sick.

For her sake, the politician's sake and anyone she served food to, I sure hope she's right and it's not the virus.

IT'S THE VIRUS!

1630344788595.jpeg

This republican politician and that waitress just may have destroyed this business.

I know I won't go to a restaurant that I know someone who is serving my food is sick.

I hope that politician is vaccinated. If she has the virus he was exposed to it and possibly got get infected with it.

Her justification for being so irresponsible is the same thing most anti vaccination people say when they are diagnosed with the virus.

She says she thinks it seasonal allergies. Never mind this is August and most of the plants that produce pollen are already done producing that pollen.

For her sake, the politician's sake and anyone she served food to, I sure hope she's right and it's not the virus.

No where does it say she had flu like symptoms.

Feeling “ill” can be an upset stomach or a headache.

Another nothing-Burger Fake News story that presents zero facts.

No where does it say she had flu like symptoms.

Feeling “ill” can be an upset stomach or a headache.

Another nothing-Burger Fake News story that presents zero facts.

Those other symptoms apply to COVID-19 also. Anyone with an unknown illness, whether a cold, the flu, or ebola, should stay home from work, isolate, and if necessary seek medical care.

Those other symptoms apply to COVID-19 also. Anyone with an unknown illness, whether a cold, the flu, or ebola, should stay home from work, isolate, and if necessary seek medical care.

Thank you.

It's very irresponsible to go to work when sick. Especially now.

The least she could have done is get a covid test before going back to work.

She has possibly put all her coworkers and everyone she interacts with in jeopardy of getting that virus.

I won't be surprised if that restaurant is empty of customers for a while.

She was experiencing “allergy like symptoms” and felt lousy.

Anyone coming to work with those symptoms during a pandemic which I’m it’s early stages have exactly those symptoms should be fired.

And they should be PAID to stay home

Mandel is as irresponsible as this waitresses

Anyone coming to work with those symptoms during a pandemic which I’m it’s early stages have exactly those symptoms should be fired.

I've read several articles of people with covid saying that they first thought it was allergies.

Then they ended up fighting for their lives.

It's crazy.

The employer should offer paid sick leave. They don't. The employer will do the barest minimum of the law with their only concern is themselves and profits.

The health and welfare of the employees is never even thought of. Up until now, employees were considered a dime a dozen and lazy to a lot of employers so their attitude is someone else will happily take their place.

That attitude has to stop. It can literally kill people.

You're obsessed with COVID....get the jab and leave others alone, Karen

Biden already passed just such a measure, for employees to be PAID to stay home.

Paid Leave

The Act provides that employees of eligible employers can receive two weeks (up to 80 hours) of paid sick leave at 100% of the employee's pay where the employee is unable to work because the employee is quarantined, and/or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and seeking a medical diagnosis.

Paid Sick Leave Credit

For an employee who is unable to work because of Coronavirus quarantine or self-quarantine or has Coronavirus symptoms and is seeking a medical diagnosis, eligible employers may receive a refundable sick leave credit for sick leave at the employee's regular rate of pay, up to $511 per day and $5,110 in the aggregate, for a total of 10 days.

Biden already passed just such a measure, for employees to be PAID to stay home.

Paid Leave

The Act provides that employees of eligible employers can receive two weeks (up to 80 hours) of paid sick leave at 100% of the employee's pay where the employee is unable to work because the employee is quarantined, and/or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and seeking a medical diagnosis.

Paid Sick Leave Credit

For an employee who is unable to work because of Coronavirus quarantine or self-quarantine or has Coronavirus symptoms and is seeking a medical diagnosis, eligible employers may receive a refundable sick leave credit for sick leave at the employee's regular rate of pay, up to $511 per day and $5,110 in the aggregate, for a total of 10 days.

I had a child...now I need EBT, free insurance, free childcare, pay my student loans off, paid leave, rental assistance or rent moratorium, etc etc

Who do you think ends up paying for all of it? Government who doesn't generate a nickel in funding?

Good gawd, you leeches are pathetic

I had a child...now I need EBT, free insurance, free childcare, pay my student loans off, paid leave, rental assistance or rent moratorium, etc etc

Who do you think ends up paying for all of it? Government who doesn't generate a nickel in funding?

Good gawd, you leeches are pathetic
Such a bitter sad person

In the era of COVID, nobody sick should be going into work, at least not until they have had a negative COVID test. Even then, you really shouldn't be going to work, especially someone handling your food. They can still pass on their cold, flu, etc.

Forum List

Back