brewer destroys obama

blu

Sep 21, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbKyBOYj3M]YouTube - Brewer to Obama: Your Signs Arent Doing Anything[/ame]

I don't know that destroys is the right word. She's definitely sticking it to him though in the aftermath of her visit with him a while back, but our border mess is a result of presidents Bush 41 & 43 and Clinton and everyone serving in congress then and now and ditto for the Justice Dept. and any other officials who've had a blind eye to border security for several decades.

My plan is to gather up all the illegals and have them build a nice masonry wall from El Paso to San Ysidro 14' tall, with two 1' thick panels and a covered walkway in between. We have enough illegals to get it built in 4 or five months.

They want a job, give em a job and send em home.

Can't you can just about imagine the conversation Obama had with his political advisor David Axelrod after Brewer left his office June 3rd?
(Axelrod) I suppose we should do something out there; Why don't we put up some signs warning people to stay out of the way? After all it is dangerous ... and we don't need any more killings of US citizens to get people upset before the election.[/paraphrase]

I don't know that destroys is the right word. She's definitely sticking it to him though in the aftermath of her visit with him a while back, but our border mess is a result of presidents Bush 41 & 43 and Clinton and everyone serving in congress then and now and ditto for the Justice Dept. and any other officials who've had a blind eye to border security for several decades.

lets not forget uncle Ronny...

My plan is to gather up all the illegals and have them build a nice masonry wall from El Paso to San Ysidro 14' tall, with two 1' thick panels and a covered walkway in between. We have enough illegals to get it built in 4 or five months.

They want a job, give em a job and send em home.

And my plan would then be to corner the market on ladders 15+ feet in length.

Forum List

Back