Brett Favre

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
If your not watching the Redskins-Packers game you are missing one of the best QB's of all time. Brett threw a ball from the 20 yd line to the 10...on the opposite side of the field! His passing has been crisp and accurate. The man still has it!!

I am only getting 3 games all day today!! That bites ass!! :bsflag:

Jackass said:
If your not watching the Redskins-Packers game you are missing one of the best QB's of all time. Brett threw a ball from the 20 yd line to the 10...on the opposite side of the field! His passing has been crisp and accurate. The man still has it!!

I am only getting 3 games all day today!! That bites ass!! :bsflag:

That is one good thing about living in Vegas...... there isn't a sport on TV you can't watch someplace.

If GB wins, Bush loses (according to the history of the Redskins' games before an election).

If Washington wins, the party in office retains their seat. If Washington loses, the challenger wins.

Well, that is what has been bantered about anyway.

Go Redskins! (Just in case - and damn it, I'm a Cowboys fan. Can't believe I am rooting for the Skins!)

freeandfun1 said:
That is one good thing about living in Vegas...... there isn't a sport on TV you can't watch someplace.

If GB wins, Bush loses (according to the history of the Redskins' games before an election).

If Washington wins, the party in office retains their seat. If Washington loses, the challenger wins.
Coincidence....thats all.

Forum List

Back