Brett Favre headed to Minnesota to rejoin Vikings

give_a_damn_progress5795.gif

Oh boy! I sure was worried for a minute there! :eek:

Seriously though, meh. So much for finding out any actual sports news on ESPN today.

They'll loose in the playoffs again. But at least it will be fun to watch this year. :)

Oh boy! I sure was worried for a minute there! :eek:

Seriously though, meh. So much for finding out any actual sports news on ESPN today.

The Tom's River, NJ kids picked up a big comeback win last night in the little league world series. That's pretty news worthy, for me at least anyway.

Yeah, he has a history of hating trading camps but something told me that he didn't want to end his career with an interception, that happened at the end of the other season ,iirc.

This is good news. I was at Applebees a few weeks ago and everyone in the bar area was staring at the flatscreen because SC was saying Favre wasn't coming back this year. Now I can move on and get my hopes up, only watch them fail in the post-season again.

I stopped defending him after he retired the 50th time.

I guess if he can still play, more power to him though.

I wonder if it has something to do with the extra money the vikes offered him.

They offered him 3 mil more than he would have made, and added incentives as well that would bring his potential salary this season to 20 million.

I stopped caring right about... shit, I can't even remember since it was too long ago..

Hey Brett, how about next time you retire come down to Carolina.. We're in a bad situation right now..

I kinda think that the Vikes will take it all this year. They should have had the title last season.

I'm glad, although I am a Bears fan, I like seeing the Iron Man record! The man can still toss the ball well, so he should come back.

I have no problem with his yearly retire/play/retire/play routine. For some greats its has to be tough. Take MJ for example!!!

Fox Sports: Brett Favre headed to Minnesota to rejoin Vikings - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

:woohoo:

Fox Sports reported that Favre told his teammates that he is back in for another season. NFL Network also reported Favre would rejoin the Vikings.

They'll loose in the playoffs again. But at least it will be fun to watch this year. :)

Not so sure, they should have beat the Saints (I know the should of, could of argument), but didn't and they have a solid team around Farve, including the games best RB!

They offered him 3 mil more than he would have made, and added incentives as well that would bring his potential salary this season to 20 million.

He could potentially make $20 mil? Man he would have been crazy not to come back!

He could potentially make $20 mil? Man he would have been crazy not to come back!

$20 mil on his 20th season, not bad at all. Go on with your bad self old man!

Forum List

Back