Brett Farve is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now Coach Chilly cut Randy Moss. Favre's going to go berzerk I think. In a bad way. His new toy went away.

Farve only won one Super Bowl - lots of QBs ie Trent Dilfer have done that.

And some like Dan Fouts havent won any Super Bowls.

I think that is what is driving Farve to continue his Hamlet act............. to get at least one more SB ring.

Favre IS awesome and always will be awesome....as a quarterback.

He is a huge disappointment with this sexting thing.

And now Coach Chilly cut Randy Moss. Favre's going to go berzerk I think. In a bad way. His new toy went away.

time for him to line up with Phillips as a coach that can count on getting the ax after this season.:lol:

Favre IS awesome and always will be awesome....as a quarterback.

He is a huge disappointment with this sexting thing.

He isnt awesome THIS year.he has become such a turnover machine he is costing them games every week he plays.Because he was stupid enough to give in to some of the players wishes and come back this year,he is going to be remembered in the same way Warren Moon was.An impressive quarterback who put up some impressive numbers over the years and was amazing and fun to watch for a long time,but towards the end,ran out of gas and will be remembered as a washed up old geezer who stayed around too long and did not know when to hang it up.Should have been smart and stayed away and retired this past year.

He already proved critics wrong,that he can still play with the best of them and throw the ball deep down the field and almost got them to the superbowl last year.smart thing would have been to retire at that point.But no,not Brett Favre.couldnt have any of that.wont do his teammates a favor and retire right now and let someone else have a shot at it.wants to continue hurting the team playing while hurt because his ego wont let him miss a game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back