Bret Michaels Suffers Brain Hemmorhage

Brain bleeds are never good, he probably will never be the same if he survives.
No one deserves to go through that.

He was actually "stable" and has been talking over the last few hours.
That's good to know he is doing better. Don't care for his music nor care for his lifestyle but don't wish illness on anyone.

He's such a nice person, really. He keeps working no matter what, I hope he hangs in there.

apparently it was not as bad as they thought...he is awake and talking...hard to believe....

as for his lifestyle being the cause of this...no one really knows now do they? he is a diabetic...juvie #1....one of the hardest diagnosis you can give a kid....sure he partied...who hasnt in their lifetime...

i find it amusing that dude is looking for rationalization and justification for his being an asshole.

I'm betting the ICU staff now know whether Bret Michaels is bald as a bean or has a bit of fringe around the edges.

Two weeks removed from an emergency appendectomy, Bret Michaels was rushed to the hospital on Thursday night where it was discovered the rocker had suffered a massive brain hemorrhage, a rep for the rocker confirmed to Access Hollywood.

The 47-year-old "Rock of Love" and "Celebrity Apprentice" reality star is currently listed in critical condition.

"After several CAT scans, MRIs and an angiogram, [doctors] decided to keep Michaels in the ICU and are running several tests to determine the cause. [It] will be touch and go for the next few days while he is under intense observation," a source close to the situation told People.

In addition, Bret's rep told Access, "We will have no additional information until further testing is done."...

Bret Michaels Suffers Massive Brain Hemmorhage - omg! news on Yahoo!

Not to be a total c-nt about it, but this Op qualifies as a "current event" how, exactly? Both Dorothy Height and Rev. Benjamin Hooks actually died last week.

THAT was news.

Height, Hooks: The Passing of Two Civil Rights Leaders | U.S. History | Learning English

This Op is NOISE.

Who the fuck are you? No offense (maybe), but you've been here 4 whopping days, and you're telling other people what they should post, because it suits your definition of "relevance"?

Pfft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm betting the ICU staff now know whether Bret Michaels is bald as a bean or has a bit of fringe around the edges.

Two weeks removed from an emergency appendectomy, Bret Michaels was rushed to the hospital on Thursday night where it was discovered the rocker had suffered a massive brain hemorrhage, a rep for the rocker confirmed to Access Hollywood.

The 47-year-old "Rock of Love" and "Celebrity Apprentice" reality star is currently listed in critical condition.

"After several CAT scans, MRIs and an angiogram, [doctors] decided to keep Michaels in the ICU and are running several tests to determine the cause. [It] will be touch and go for the next few days while he is under intense observation," a source close to the situation told People.

In addition, Bret's rep told Access, "We will have no additional information until further testing is done."...

Bret Michaels Suffers Massive Brain Hemmorhage - omg! news on Yahoo!

Not to be a total c-nt about it, but this Op qualifies as a "current event" how, exactly? Both Dorothy Height and Rev. Benjamin Hooks actually died last week.

THAT was news.

Height, Hooks: The Passing of Two Civil Rights Leaders | U.S. History | Learning English

This Op is NOISE.

Who the fuck are you? No offense (maybe), but you've been here 4 whopping days, and you're telling other people what they should post, because it suits your definition of "relevance"?

Pfft.

Get em girl :clap2: :clap2:

Only 47, tough deal.

He sure got to pound some hot chicks in his day though.

i've actually had to reconsider what i thought i knew about him. i've been watching him on celebrity apprentice (ok, we all have our silliness) and he is the hardest working, most loyal and kindest person on the show. at least that's how it seems looking in from the outside.

wishing bret a speedy recovery. this is the messge on his website:

Hey everyone. Much like Janna, I rarely speak out about Bret other than my own personal facebook comments. But I wanted to reach out to all of you and let you know that we who are closest to Bret, are overwhelmed with the amount of love and well wishes he is receiving. I know that everyone is waiting for some OFFICIAL news, however we just cant give any right now. This is a time for family, a time for healing and a time for love. It is out of respect first and foremost for his precious daughters, their mother and his immediate family that none of us say anything. The press has a way of taking information and doing what they want with it. At a critical time, we who care deepest for him, refuse to offer any information that can be delivered incorrectly. Imagine if your children or parents read something even slightly not true about you or your health on the internet. Its not fun. What I can tell you is that when I was invited into Bret’s world, over 5 years ago, I was introduced to a new level of strength, and loyalty. So much that I had to rethink my whole life and how I do things. I thought I was a hard worker. I didn't understand that a man 10 years older than me, battling a life long war with Juvenile Diabetes, more fame than most, and more money than he knows what to do with, could possibly get up everyday with more drive and passion than myself. I was wrong! I didn't understand what it meant to be a loyal friend. The kind that would do anything you ever needed without even asking why, what, who or where. Bret is the kind of guy that wakes up everyday and treats it like it is his first, and may be his last. He is full of passion, energy and love. But most of all, he is a survivor. Against the odds of a critical music industry, or battling a crippling disease, over and over again Bret has come out on top and ahead of the game. I personally expect nothing less from him in this situation.

With all that being said, all Bret has ever really wanted to give is the gift of music. All he has ever asked for is the gift of music. We have been hard at work on the upcoming CUSTOM BUILT record. To keep my own sanity in this last week, I dove heavy into the music. One of my personal favorites in a track called WASTED TIME. It is full of pure BRET MICHAELS emotion and heart. While not the final mix, I took some of the vocal we have laid down on the bus during the tour and comped together a piece of NEW MUSIC for you all. I believe all the fans will agree with me that this teaser is an amazing song. I hope you all use it, like I have this week, to remind you how amazing my great friend Bret is. So I hacked into the site and slammed it into the beginning of the Web Page Audio. In fact you should be hearing it right now as you read this. [Due to traffic it may take a little while to load!]

Cheers to all
Much love to Bret

Pete Evick
Friend and guitarist for BMB

BretMichaels.com

seems he never regained conscieness...or talked..he is still in deep trouble....sadly

he's been awake. as of yesterday, his speech was still slurred. his condition was upgraded to stable and his dad said:

Michaels' father Wally Sychak told Extra about speaking on the phone with his ailing son a few days ago. The former Poison frontman and Rock of Love star "sounded a little slow, but fine," Sychak said.

Bret Michaels upgraded to stable condition - USATODAY.com

Only 47, tough deal.

He sure got to pound some hot chicks in his day though.

i've actually had to reconsider what i thought i knew about him. i've been watching him on celebrity apprentice (ok, we all have our silliness) and he is the hardest working, most loyal and kindest person on the show. at least that's how it seems looking in from the outside.

wishing bret a speedy recovery. this is the messge on his website:

Hey everyone. Much like Janna, I rarely speak out about Bret other than my own personal facebook comments. But I wanted to reach out to all of you and let you know that we who are closest to Bret, are overwhelmed with the amount of love and well wishes he is receiving. I know that everyone is waiting for some OFFICIAL news, however we just cant give any right now. This is a time for family, a time for healing and a time for love. It is out of respect first and foremost for his precious daughters, their mother and his immediate family that none of us say anything. The press has a way of taking information and doing what they want with it. At a critical time, we who care deepest for him, refuse to offer any information that can be delivered incorrectly. Imagine if your children or parents read something even slightly not true about you or your health on the internet. Its not fun. What I can tell you is that when I was invited into Bret’s world, over 5 years ago, I was introduced to a new level of strength, and loyalty. So much that I had to rethink my whole life and how I do things. I thought I was a hard worker. I didn't understand that a man 10 years older than me, battling a life long war with Juvenile Diabetes, more fame than most, and more money than he knows what to do with, could possibly get up everyday with more drive and passion than myself. I was wrong! I didn't understand what it meant to be a loyal friend. The kind that would do anything you ever needed without even asking why, what, who or where. Bret is the kind of guy that wakes up everyday and treats it like it is his first, and may be his last. He is full of passion, energy and love. But most of all, he is a survivor. Against the odds of a critical music industry, or battling a crippling disease, over and over again Bret has come out on top and ahead of the game. I personally expect nothing less from him in this situation.

With all that being said, all Bret has ever really wanted to give is the gift of music. All he has ever asked for is the gift of music. We have been hard at work on the upcoming CUSTOM BUILT record. To keep my own sanity in this last week, I dove heavy into the music. One of my personal favorites in a track called WASTED TIME. It is full of pure BRET MICHAELS emotion and heart. While not the final mix, I took some of the vocal we have laid down on the bus during the tour and comped together a piece of NEW MUSIC for you all. I believe all the fans will agree with me that this teaser is an amazing song. I hope you all use it, like I have this week, to remind you how amazing my great friend Bret is. So I hacked into the site and slammed it into the beginning of the Web Page Audio. In fact you should be hearing it right now as you read this. [Due to traffic it may take a little while to load!]

Cheers to all
Much love to Bret

Pete Evick
Friend and guitarist for BMB

BretMichaels.com

I have to agree with you, he has been doing a good job on the show. Everyone on there also always speaks highly of him. He did a really good job on the country star episode.
Now, Rock of Love was a trainwreck.
I also hope he gets better soon.

Forum List

Back