Bret Michaels Suffers Brain Hemmorhage

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I'm betting the ICU staff now know whether Bret Michaels is bald as a bean or has a bit of fringe around the edges.

Two weeks removed from an emergency appendectomy, Bret Michaels was rushed to the hospital on Thursday night where it was discovered the rocker had suffered a massive brain hemorrhage, a rep for the rocker confirmed to Access Hollywood.

The 47-year-old "Rock of Love" and "Celebrity Apprentice" reality star is currently listed in critical condition.

"After several CAT scans, MRIs and an angiogram, [doctors] decided to keep Michaels in the ICU and are running several tests to determine the cause. [It] will be touch and go for the next few days while he is under intense observation," a source close to the situation told People.

In addition, Bret's rep told Access, "We will have no additional information until further testing is done."...

Bret Michaels Suffers Massive Brain Hemmorhage - omg! news on Yahoo!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2DA4I4TGw]YouTube - Poison - Every Rose Has it's Thorn[/ame]

I hope he makes a full recovery, but it doesn't sound good.

i dont think i could name a poison song....thanks elvis...

given his diabeties..this doesnt look good at all...i will be amazed if he regains consciousness

Considering his excessive behavior, it's amazing he's lived this long as a Type I.

I'm betting the ICU staff now know whether Bret Michaels is bald as a bean or has a bit of fringe around the edges.

Two weeks removed from an emergency appendectomy, Bret Michaels was rushed to the hospital on Thursday night where it was discovered the rocker had suffered a massive brain hemorrhage, a rep for the rocker confirmed to Access Hollywood.

The 47-year-old "Rock of Love" and "Celebrity Apprentice" reality star is currently listed in critical condition.

"After several CAT scans, MRIs and an angiogram, [doctors] decided to keep Michaels in the ICU and are running several tests to determine the cause. [It] will be touch and go for the next few days while he is under intense observation," a source close to the situation told People.

In addition, Bret's rep told Access, "We will have no additional information until further testing is done."...

Bret Michaels Suffers Massive Brain Hemmorhage - omg! news on Yahoo!

Not to be a total c-nt about it, but this Op qualifies as a "current event" how, exactly? Both Dorothy Height and Rev. Benjamin Hooks actually died last week.

THAT was news.

Height, Hooks: The Passing of Two Civil Rights Leaders | U.S. History | Learning English

This Op is NOISE.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter.

The guy poured enough booze and drugs over his brain to kill three people, and somehow this is supposed to be surprising?

This can happen to anyone, drugs and booze or not. But yeah, he took "running it wide open" to an extreme for a long time. But at 47 he's still pretty young, and doesn't he have kids? I don't follow this stuff.

My search of USMB indicates no one bothered to mark the passing of either of the Greats, Dorothy Height and Rev. Benjamin Hooks, who died last week without any sort of mention here, it seems. I admit I am new here and might not have the functions down yet.

But if that's true, you all appear to be confused about what and who shape the world we live in, as compared to what and who decorates it with tweets.

Last edited:
Exactly my thoughts on the matter.

The guy poured enough booze and drugs over his brain to kill three people, and somehow this is supposed to be surprising?

This can happen to anyone, drugs and booze or not. But yeah, he took "running it wide open" to an extreme for a long time. But at 47 he's still pretty young, and doesn't he have kids? I don't follow this stuff.
I don't follow it either, to the point that I couldn't give a ratsass about media hyped career train wrecks like him.

Wiki sez he has a couple of daughters...I feel the deepest of sympathy for them, though.

My search of USMB indicates no one bothered to mark the passing of either of the Greats, Dorothy Height and Rev. Benjamin Hooks, who passed on last week with any sort of mention. I admit I am new here and might not have the functions down yet.

But if that's true, you all appear to be confused about what and who shape the world we live in, as compared to what and who decorates it with tweets.

Darling, you can start a thread on them anytime! That would be great! Anyone can start a thread about anything on 'just about' anything on here.

I for one would love to read it!

Forum List

Back