Bret Baier to Interview Obama Today

Barry showing the strength of his convictions yet again.

As in he doesn't have any.

I love the double standard.

"Obama is too scared to go on Fox! What a idiot and coward he is for his remarks!"

"Obama is going on Fox! No Convictions!"

:rofl:

Full interview on Special Report tonight at 6pm on Fox. (I thought Barry said Fox wasn't a real news organization? Oh, my bad. It is when you want something, eh?)

FOXNews.com - Bret Baier to Interview President Obama Wednesday on Special Report

Running his presidential campaign on the promise of transparancy ... well he's transparent alright. We can see right through his desperate bullshit.

I'll be tuning in. Mostly because I haven't watched the news in days and Special Report is my fav.

'FOX is not a real news org, we won't deal with them'.

You lose.

People aren't allowed to change their minds?

Man, I wouldn't want to live in your country.

Besides, the majority of "Fox News" Programming is Opinion shows, not actual news programs.

good grief, haven't we seen and heard enough from this guy.

it's gone beyond sickening.:eusa_hand:

I love the double standard.

"Obama is too scared to go on Fox! What a idiot and coward he is for his remarks!"

"Obama is going on Fox! No Convictions!"

:rofl:

You lose.

YOu have never changed your mind?

'We won't deal with them, they're not real'. So suddenly Fox is real to them? Sorry, I don't buy that. They don't have the votes for HC, he's stomping all over the place for it, he demonized Fox but now he turns around and uses them to try and sell his crap. He didn't change his mind he's just a hypocrite.

You lose.

People aren't allowed to change their minds?

Man, I wouldn't want to live in your country.

Besides, the majority of "Fox News" Programming is Opinion shows, not actual news programs.
Posts like this is again proof of why you are a useful idiot to teh powers that be.

You can't wait to make excuses for that fraud.

Forum List

Back