Breitbat minion does a "gotcha" on Bono...oh, wait...

Reminds me of when Reagan used to put his hand behind his ear and pretend he couldn't hear reporters questions.

reagan2.jpg

The pussy!

First, I want to say Bono is nothing less than a Saint. He gives away millions of his own dollars and he forces other celebrities to donate to charities. He does hands on charity work and even gets his hands dirty. He promotes AIDS awareness in Africa, fights famine, rape, war and genocide there. He does countless charity concerts and he is reported to sign any autograph that is requested from him. I believe he is more genuine in his quest to help the people of Africa then faux activists like Angelina Joline.

Second, US foreign aid TO ALL countries is less than 1% of the budget. Less than pork etc.

Third, Bono's BAND made a business decision. I highly doubt the band leader was behind it. Mostly like a business manager. He isn't a tax dodger, so what is the assault on him.

Fourth, props for Bono's composure. This guy was under an unfair assault and he was never got rude, walked away or got confrontational!

Bono is nothing less than a brilliant musician and a SAINT! Many spoiled musicians abuse and squander their celebrity and gift. He uses his influence to help people. Doesn't this guy have someone else to ambush?

Last edited:
From theBlaze link:

Editor’s note: The original Breitbart.com story has been removed and the Jason Mattera videos have now been moved to “private” on YouTube. There is widespread discussion on Twitter that the person Mattera interviewed in the videos may have been a Bono impersonator.

That's awesome.

We appear to have someone on here who has nothing better to do with his miserable life than stalk.

Pretty sad, huh?

First, I want to say Bono is nothing less than a Saint. He gives away millions of his own dollars and he forces other celebrities to donate to charities. He does hands on charity work and even gets his hands dirty. He promotes AIDS awareness in Africa, fights famine, rape, war and genocide there. He does countless charity concerts and he is reports to sign an autograph that is requested from him. I believe he is more genunine in his quest to help the people of Africa then faux activists like Angelina Joline.

Second, US foreign aid TO ALL countries is less than 1% of the budget. Less than pork etc.

Third, Bono's BAND made a business decision. I highly doubt the band leader was behind it. Mostly like a business manager. He isn't a tax dodger, so what is the assault on him.

Fourth, props for Bono's composure. This guy was under an unfair assault and he was never rude, walked away or got confortational.

Bono is nothing less than a brilliant musician and a SAINT! Many spoiled musicians abuse and squander their celebrity and gift. He uses his influence to help be. Doesn't his guy have someone else to ambush?

Reps your way for that one. Like Sting..he puts his money where is mouth is..and really does care about Humanity. :clap2:

Forum List

Back