Breitbart's Bannon: President Trump more important to American history than civil rights movement

Hmmmmm. In my neighborhood there are 3 business owners alone. 1 construction, 1 shop owner, and another owns part of a logging business. They all are progressives. Would drives red white and blue cheerleader crazy.

Hmmmmm. In my neighborhood there are 3 business owners alone. 1 construction, 1 shop owner, and another owns part of a logging business. They all are progressives. Would drives red white and blue cheerleader crazy.

I'm duly unimpressed

About how I feel about any lowly filthy progtard

I don't know why you how would feel justified in using the term term "filthy progtard" and using the Christian Cross as a symbol of hate while calling yourself Irish. We Irish have much more pride and decency than this. Shame on you. You disgrace your heritage. We Irish are much more honorable than you are making us out to be in public. Stop being a disgrace to the Emerald Isle.

About how I feel about any lowly filthy progtard

I don't know why you how would feel justified in using the term term "filthy progtard" and using the Christian Cross as a symbol of hate while calling yourself Irish. We Irish have much more pride and decency than this. Shame on you. You disgrace your heritage. We Irish are much more honorable than you are making us out to be in public. Stop being a disgrace to the Emerald Isle.

Gfy I don't take direction from you.

You're all lathered up over something Bannon didn't even say. Goofy tool

Yup...someone doesn't believe what you do.....they should be gone.....the greatest thing about america is all the ways we are divided. If we all believed in your ideology...I guarantee the nation ceases.

Bannon never said that, it's media Matters spin. You have to be a complete freaking angry incoherent idiot to interpret Bannon's remarks to be racist but alas it's typical among the crazy leaderless left these days. You almost gotta laugh that it was the democrat party that was on the wrong side of the Civil Rights movement, for example Al Gore's father, senator Gore, was a racist segregationist. FDR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court and the KKK was the political muscle of the democrat party.

And they were immigrants....I do agree. I visited my relatives over in Sweden. Much cleaner..smarter there.
I wish that we Americans had half of the intelligence of the modern-day Swedes. Swedes tackle problems and solve them, while we seem to have a large population that wants to drag us all back to 1825 with their sexually-obsessed, fake "religious" trash. The Swedes don't tolerate the ignorant monkeys we tolerate over here. I've told a Swedish friend several times that it is his country will have to drag civilization forward while we wallow in the likes of the so-called "Christians" (like they are), and other major assholes.
Swedes: you rock!

Forum List

Back