Breitbart: That wasn't the farmers wife, she is a plant!?

you're too emotional to the point of being crippled by it

its weird

No, I just got you pegged.

nah...you've done nothing but lie about my positions and completely distort what i say, then you get all weird and emotional with your insults

but thanks for showing your hypocrisy once again...its ok to lie and distort what someone says if they are scum...because you have no problem with someone distorting and misrepresenting what breitbart said because he is scum....but gosh darn breitbart for distorting what someone says...gosh darn him

people like you steal oxygen from trees

you're too emotional to the point of being crippled by it

its weird

No, I just got you pegged.

nah...you've done nothing but lie about my positions and completely distort what i say, then you get all weird and emotional with your insults

but thanks for showing your hypocrisy once again...its ok to lie and distort what someone says if they are scum...because you have no problem with someone distorting and misrepresenting what breitbart said because he is scum....but gosh darn breitbart for distorting what someone says...gosh darn him

people like you steal oxygen from trees

You are almost starting to get it ... Breitbart and you are scum therefor you don't deserve the same kind of treatment and respect decent human beings deserve. Call it a double standard if it makes you feel better ... but me? I just think you and him are less than human.

How often is Rush quoted out of context? The leftwingers literally make up quotes about Rush that they can't source.
NEVER! Stuttering LimpTard always claims he never said his exact quotes.

Drive-Bys Mischaracterize Rush in the Barack Hussein Obama Flap
February 28, 2008
RUSH: Likewise with this Hussein name business. If I've read it once today, I've read it twice that I constantly refer to Obama using his middle name, which I don't!

Dec 13, 2006
RUSH: (interruption) Snerdley is convinced that Maureen wants Barack Hussein Obama. (sigh) I don't even want to go there.

Dec 14, 2006
RUSH: I mean you know me, if the guy's sensitive about his big ears, we need to give him a new name, like Dumbo. But that doesn't quite get it. How about Barack Hussein Odumbo.

Rush On A Roll: Barack Hussein Odumbo, Day Three
December 15, 2006.
Barack Hussein Odumbo, Day Three.
RUSH: "Senator Barack Obama is concerned about his personal security,

January 16, 2007
RUSH: Well, this is hilarious. The media, the drive-bys, are in the midst of Obama-gasms. Because Obama -- that would be Barack Hussein Obama -- has announced the perfunctory and predictable exploratory committee to go out there and ask people what they think he ought to do.

May 2, 2007
Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

January 14, 2008
RUSH: the "man of hope," Barack Hussein Obama

February 29, 2008
RUSH: The Real Fear Bomb Is the Word "Liberal" and We Will Keep Using It
We don't call him Hussein. We do call him "liberal."

March 13, 2008
RUISH: Next box: "Barack Hussein Obama. Sorry, Senator McCain." Ha!

March 26, 2008
RUSH: We were doing a public service. It was compassion from us here at the EIB Network, to a fellow citizen, Barack Hussein Obama, warning him to be careful.

May 14, 2008
RUSH: This is last Saturday in Harlem at the World Missionary Church, Pastor James David Manning concluding now about the evil trinity, talk show host Oprah Winfrey, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, and Pastor Jeremiah Wright.

May 15, 2008
RUSH: So when Barack Hussein Obama runs around and says he's going to talk with all these leaders, because talking is good, he expects no retort;
RUSH: We're going to have a guy in the White House named Hussein.

May 21, 2008
RUSH: We can't talk about his name, Hussein.

Jul 25, 2008
RUSH: It's going to come down to whether or not the people of this country want Barack Hussein Obama to be President of the United States and whether they want Michelle (My Belle) Obama to be the first lady of the United States. It's going to come down to that.

July 31, 2008
RUSH: Obama just got through telling us, keep your tires inflated and get your car tuned up so we won't have to drill. So here's an oil sheik, who, Obama, middle name Hussein, guy must know what he's talking about,

August 5, 2008
RUSH: In a sane political environment, Barack Hussein Obama would be a laughingstock, along with much of his party.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: They are! You said he's got a name, and so we're using his name, Barack Hussein Obama.

No translation necessary. I meant exactly what I said. You making up your own reality is your own business, not mine.

shrugs....you only proved your intellectual dishonesty

congrats

Please.

I told you that whether he was making an analogy or not is irrelevant. I don't give a fuck.

If he was making an analogy it was a stupid and ironic one considering his own inability to research and validate his own shit. ESPECIALLY when he had the tape and SAT ON IT for more than enough time to research it.

If he wasn't making an analogy then he's a total douchebag and hypocrite for questioning the farmer's wife and whether or not the news organization researched and validated her legitimacy because he himself did none of that.

Are you starting to figure out that this guy Breitbart is a total embarrassment of a human being yet?

I repeat:

He's flailing wildly and backpedaling because he's getting roundly hammered for this hatchet job.

And you are here running static for him.

Again.

Scumbag.

You must be missing Breitbarts sense of humor? He is almost as funny as Limbaugh. :eusa_whistle:

Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?

I think this is the nail in the coffin for anyone who says he was duped with that fake footage.

He has no shame! None.

And the right wing will still support the asshole

He is nothing but a media whore and we keep shining a camera in his face

hey trashwinger....did YOU watch the video?

A real news person @ FOX knows Brietbart: “We here at Studio B did not run the video and did not reference the story in any way for many reasons, among them: we didn’t know who shot it, we didn’t know when it was shot, we didn’t know the context of the statement, and because of the history of the videos on the site where it was posted, in short we do not and did not trust the source.”
Shep Smith - Video | Shirley Sherrod | Glenn Beck | Mediaite

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ow-its-not-fox-news-fault-53.html#post2578435

Last edited:
Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?

I think this is the nail in the coffin for anyone who says he was duped with that fake footage.

He has no shame! None.

What in the hell are you talking about? That video proves nothing. And the idiot that wrote the piece...pointless rambling. But hey, he did take time out to suggest someone should kill Mr Breitbart:

It’s okay if you accidentally “miss” and hit Breitbart. Nobody will ever know...

Classy.

If YOU have a point, state it with specificity because the link is childishly pointless.

you're a waste of oxygen, stop stealing oxygen from trees...

he is not actually claiming that, he is using that as an example of taking something at face value

nice try, but you're the liar here
Trees don't use oxygen. They use carbon dioxide and produce oxygen.

NECROTARDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

n. : The act of posting to a long dead thread for the purpose of saying something stupid.

Forum List

Back