Breitbart: That wasn't the farmers wife, she is a plant!?

The man said it wasnt the real wife...how did I lie?

You calling the president's children whores is a lie Yurt.

he never said that....nice try liar

i never truly said the president's children are whores....typical trash far lefty, noting but lies in order to make a point

yawn

Zona...Yurt is right. He never said "the president's children are whores".

He actually said:

obama's daughters are whores

See...he did not use the word's "president" or "children".

I feel so damn ashamed here then...I am so sorry for ever thinking what I thought here. LOL

:eusa_whistle:

"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...-daughters-are-prostitutes-2.html#post2536484

if anyone wants the truth instead of zona's lies...there is my comment in full context...as can be seen i am saying it to show dante how trashy such jokes aobut politicians children are...even dante understood that and i knew i was not truly calling them whores

From your link...

"obama's daughters are whores"

From my sig

Yup, I see your point. :eusa_whistle:

are you claiming he is actually saying that she is not his wife? are you actually claiming he is not using that as an example?

what is up with lying lefties in this thread. only xotoxi has had the honesty to state he was not actually saying she is not his wife.

Yurt...I just noticed something.

If you follow the link in the OP, the title of the article on wonkette.com says:

"Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?"

And then the title of the YouTube video is:

"Breitbart thinks farmers wife is a plant"

So technically, anything that Zona said in the OP, he was just reporting verbatim what was written in another persons blog.

In fact, the title of this thread is written as an incredulous question (with a "!?") rather than a statement, thus conveying that the OP himself has some doubts that this is actually the truth.

The only place where Zona outright lies is in Post #2 where he wrote "Greatest Thread Ever". Clearly this is not the case as I did not start the thread.

Just sayin'...

xotoxi zona said:

The man said it wasnt the real wife...how did I lie?
zona's entire intention here is to claim breitbart was serious and really meant it hence his OP:

I think this is the nail in the coffin for anyone who says he was duped with that fake footage.

He has no shame! None
if zona wasn't trying to pass this off as breitbart actually meaning she is not his wife, why would there be shame and why would there be a nail in the coffin? for using a bad analogy? come on xotoxi....

YURT: I can't speak for Zona and what his motives are. So, I am going to ask him a question and when I find out the answer, I will get back to you.

ZONA: Do you believe that Breitbart really felt that the woman purported to be the farmer's wife on CNN was not actually the wife? Or do you think that Breitbart is not that breit and used a really stupid analogy? I'm asking because I'm trying to clear something up for Yurt.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...-daughters-are-prostitutes-2.html#post2536484

if anyone wants the truth instead of zona's lies...there is my comment in full context...as can be seen i am saying it to show dante how trashy such jokes aobut politicians children are...even dante understood that and i knew i was not truly calling them whores

Context matters.

Those who take things out of context are wrong.

we are agreed...zona is doing nothing but taking my words out of context and falsely portraying them....he is doing exactly what breitbart did unless it is shown breitbart was set up, which i have yet to see

intellectual dishonesty is his speciality

Yurt...I just noticed something.

If you follow the link in the OP, the title of the article on wonkette.com says:

"Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?"

And then the title of the YouTube video is:

"Breitbart thinks farmers wife is a plant"

So technically, anything that Zona said in the OP, he was just reporting verbatim what was written in another persons blog.

In fact, the title of this thread is written as an incredulous question (with a "!?") rather than a statement, thus conveying that the OP himself has some doubts that this is actually the truth.

The only place where Zona outright lies is in Post #2 where he wrote "Greatest Thread Ever". Clearly this is not the case as I did not start the thread.

Just sayin'...

xotoxi zona said:

zona's entire intention here is to claim breitbart was serious and really meant it hence his OP:

I think this is the nail in the coffin for anyone who says he was duped with that fake footage.

He has no shame! None
if zona wasn't trying to pass this off as breitbart actually meaning she is not his wife, why would there be shame and why would there be a nail in the coffin? for using a bad analogy? come on xotoxi....

YURT: I can't speak for Zona and what his motives are. So, I am going to ask him a question and when I find out the answer, I will get back to you.

ZONA: Do you believe that Breitbart really felt that the woman purported to be the farmer's wife on CNN was not actually the wife? Or do you think that Breitbart is not that breit and used a really stupid analogy? I'm asking because I'm trying to clear something up for Yurt.

He is not that Breit....Yurt at well.

Context matters.

we are agreed...zona is doing nothing but taking my words out of context and falsely portraying them....he is doing exactly what breitbart did unless it is shown breitbart was set up, which i have yet to see

Shrugssssss....

I repeat..

From your link...

From my sig

Yup, I see your point.

xotoxi zona said:

so you admit you lied when you said:

The man said it wasnt the real wife

now that you admit it was an analogy or illustration, your whole thread is a lie

so you admit you lied when you said:

The man said it wasnt the real wife

now that you admit it was an analogy or illustration, your whole thread is a lie

So you lied when you said I take things out of context....

From your link...

From my sig

Context matters.

Yes. Zona is taking your words out of context.

We all do...We love taking each other's words out of context...and we have fun doing it.

But none of what we write on USMB, either in context, or out of context, are being reported on major news networks as NEWS.

Because, if that was the case, one would hope that XYZ News would not report that Yurt thinks "Obama's daughters are whores" without doing a little more research and finding out that the words you said were an attempt at making an example.

At least, a responsible news organization would NOT make the mistake of reporting something as inflammatory as that statement without first confirming the context.

But, an IRRESPONSIBLE news organization would take those words out of context if it fit their agenda.

This has been a perfect analogy of how Fox News acted in this situation.

Last edited:
Context matters.

Yes. Zona is taking your words out of context.

We all do...We love taking each other's words out of context...and we have fun doing it.

But none of what we write on USMB, either in context, or out of context, are being reported on major news networks as NEWS.

Because, if that was the case, one would hope that XYZ News would not report that Yurt thinks "Obama's daughters are whores" without doing a little more research and finding out that the words you said were an attempt at making an example.

At least, a responsible news organization would NOT make the mistake of reporting something as inflammatory as that statement without first confirming the context.

But, an IRRESPONSIBLE news organization would take those words out of context if it fit their agenda.

This has been a perfect analogy of how Fox News acted in this situation.

so only fox news reported it without doing more investigation...odd...i read about in the AP, mal has an msnbc link and i read about it on yahoo

oh well...its so much easier to bash fox news and really forget about obama's admin and the naacp and the other media....everybody needs their bogey man

and zona isn't having "fun" with my words, he is sincerely lying about them, so much so he has put it in his signature line....but thanks for calling out his lie

so only fox news reported it without doing more investigation...odd...i read about in the AP, mal has an msnbc link and i read about it on yahoo

I did not see those other sources. And they came to the same conclusion as Fox...that the lady was a racist?

If that's the case, then they all fucking suck (except Yahoo...they are not a news org and probably just used AP).

LOL, I heard farmers fucked sheep, but I never knew they married their harvest! :lol: Oh well I guess it gets lonely on in the country!:lol:

I did not see those other sources. And they came to the same conclusion as Fox...that the lady was a racist?

If that's the case, then they all fucking suck (except Yahoo...they are not a news org and probably just used AP).

they merely reported on the video...are you sure it was actually foxnews or was it a fox opinionator?

did breitbart call the farmers wife a plant or was he saying it as an illustration in order to make another point

yes or no

Irrelevant. Him making an illustration or questioning a news organization's research or validation skills is pure irony. This is the same guy that sat on this tape and failed to properly research or validate it himself. He's scum (just like you) and he's flailing and backpedaling all over the place because he is getting rightfully hammered for his irresponsible hackery. And you are helping him do it. Scumbag.

translation:

i'm too much of a coward to say zona is lying

i guess A15 believes its ok to LIE about someone, so long as A15 thinks they're scum....that is pure scumbaggery and hypocrisy

No translation necessary. I meant exactly what I said. You making up your own reality is your own business, not mine.

Irrelevant. Him making an illustration or questioning a news organization's research or validation skills is pure irony. This is the same guy that sat on this tape and failed to properly research or validate it himself. He's scum (just like you) and he's flailing and backpedaling all over the place because he is getting rightfully hammered for his irresponsible hackery. And you are helping him do it. Scumbag.

translation:

i guess A15 believes its ok to LIE about someone, so long as A15 thinks they're scum....that is pure scumbaggery and hypocrisy

No translation necessary. I meant exactly what I said. You making up your own reality is your own business, not mine.

shrugs....you only proved your intellectual dishonesty

congrats

translation:

shrugs....you only proved your intellectual dishonesty

congrats

Please.

I told you that whether he was making an analogy or not is irrelevant. I don't give a fuck.

If he was making an analogy it was a stupid and ironic one considering his own inability to research and validate his own shit. ESPECIALLY when he had the tape and SAT ON IT for more than enough time to research it.

If he wasn't making an analogy then he's a total douchebag and hypocrite for questioning the farmer's wife and whether or not the news organization researched and validated her legitimacy because he himself did none of that.

Are you starting to figure out that this guy Breitbart is a total embarrassment of a human being yet?

I repeat:

He's flailing wildly and backpedaling because he's getting roundly hammered for this hatchet job.

And you are here running static for him.

Again.

Scumbag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back