Breitbart: That wasn't the farmers wife, she is a plant!?

Nothing is taken out of context. Nothing.
Breitbart is a racist ass hole who is trying to throw doubt out there anywhere he can.

Fox is going to go on attack after Sherrod but I didnt think Breitbart would actually go after the farmers wife.

Wow.

He didn't. You'd know this if you actually paid attention to what he said.

You guys have alot of accusations against Brietbart. But you have very little evidence. I seriously hope that if you are ever in a situation where everyone is mad at you, they give you more kindness than you are giving him.

Give him more kindness? Did he give MRS. Sherrod kindness when he purposely smeared her reputation? Are you serious?

Do you have any evidence that he editted the video? That he knew what the tape said in context?

He was careless. No doubt about that. He made a mistake. That's all the evidence we have.

You, on the other hand, are being malicious based on a prejudice against the information he provides. You don't like it. So he's evil.

Ironic that you have no problem smearing him despite denouncing his so called "Smear" of her.

And yes, I seriously hope for your sake, that you are given more kindness than you are giving him.

Look who is defending the scumbag Breitbart! Why that would be the piece of trash Yurt.

Breitbart questioning any news organizations "independent verification" of a story is some really juicy irony.

You remain scum.

did breitbart call the farmers wife a plant or was he saying it as an illustration in order to make another point

yes or no

Irrelevant. Him making an illustration or questioning a news organization's research or validation skills is pure irony. This is the same guy that sat on this tape and failed to properly research or validate it himself. He's scum (just like you) and he's flailing and backpedaling all over the place because he is getting rightfully hammered for his irresponsible hackery. And you are helping him do it. Scumbag.

translation:

i'm too much of a coward to say zona is lying

i guess A15 believes its ok to LIE about someone, so long as A15 thinks they're scum....that is pure scumbaggery and hypocrisy

You guys have alot of accusations against Brietbart. But you have very little evidence. I seriously hope that if you are ever in a situation where everyone is mad at you, they give you more kindness than you are giving him.

Give him more kindness? Did he give MRS. Sherrod kindness when he purposely smeared her reputation? Are you serious?

Do you have any evidence that he editted the video? That he knew what the tape said in context?

He was careless. No doubt about that. He made a mistake. That's all the evidence we have.

You, on the other hand, are being malicious based on a prejudice against the information he provides. You don't like it. So he's evil.

Ironic that you have no problem smearing him despite denouncing his so called "Smear" of her.

And yes, I seriously hope for your sake, that you are given more kindness than you are giving him.

You just said Breitbart made a mistake? Wow. If he did, wouldnt he aplogize to her? Seriously.

Was the Acorn pimp tape a "mistake" as well?

YOu guys are amazing!

you're a waste of oxygen, stop stealing oxygen from trees...

he is not actually claiming that, he is using that as an example of taking something at face value

nice try, but you're the liar here

Jabba the Yurt fails again. Grow up, put on long pants, brush your teeth, and TRY to pretend you're not mental. Please?

I haven't heard one was or the other...has he told us that he received the video edited like that and the he was sorry to have not investigated further prior to posting it?

Because if he had said that somewhere, I missed it, and I owe him an apology.

you're a waste of oxygen, stop stealing oxygen from trees...

he is not actually claiming that, he is using that as an example of taking something at face value

nice try, but you're the liar here

Jabba the Yurt fails again. Grow up, put on long pants, brush your teeth, and TRY to pretend you're not mental. Please?

are you claiming he is actually saying that she is not his wife? are you actually claiming he is not using that as an example?

what is up with lying lefties in this thread. only xotoxi has had the honesty to state he was not actually saying she is not his wife.

He was making an example of taking something at face value.

So, if he has undeniable proof that the only clip he had access to of the NAACP Speech was the clip that appeared on his website, and that he had absolutely no access to any of the other parts of the speech (a speech which I was able to easily look up on youTube and all unedited 45 minutes of), then I will state that he was reporting appropriately.

But if he edited it to fit his agenda...then he's got some 'splainin' to do.

thank you for your honesty and admitting he wasn't actually calling his wife a plant....would you agree then, that zona is lying?

it is clear he edited it fit his agenda

I don't think he truly thinks the wife was a plant, but it certainly was a very poor analogy.

And if he did think the wife was a plant, it would be up to him to prove it, just like we proved him a fraud.

agreed, it was a poor analogy....

too bad zona won't admit to his lie

I haven't heard one was or the other...has he told us that he received the video edited like that and the he was sorry to have not investigated further prior to posting it?

Because if he had said that somewhere, I missed it, and I owe him an apology.

Thats because it didnt happen. Notice how they wont even attempt to link to this? No links = they lie...again.

thank you for your honesty and admitting he wasn't actually calling his wife a plant....would you agree then, that zona is lying?

it is clear he edited it fit his agenda

I don't think he truly thinks the wife was a plant, but it certainly was a very poor analogy.

And if he did think the wife was a plant, it would be up to him to prove it, just like we proved him a fraud.

The man said it wasnt the real wife...how did I lie?

You calling the president's children whores is a lie Yurt.

hey trashwinger....did YOU watch the video?

LOL this is too fucking RICH. now we get to watch one asshole after another, who just got done getting down on us for jumping to conclusions about a tape taken out of context. Do exactly that, and simply assume this threads title is truth, when in fact it is exactly what just happened to Sherrod. Something being taken out of context. Only difference is this moron posted the full context, and then claimed Briebart said something he did not actually say, by taking some of his words out of context. So he is not even good at being dishonest.

DUMBASS.

Breitbart is a racist ass hole who is trying to throw doubt out there anywhere he can.

Fox is going to go on attack after Sherrod but I didnt think Breitbart would actually go after the farmers wife.

Wow.

Wrong you took him out of context in the title of this thread. He clearly was not saying that, He was making an example. He did not say it was not the real wife. He said how Does CNN know it is the real wife. Making a larger point about sources. You my friend are behaving exactly in the way you fault him for. You are taking him out of context, and distorting his words, and calling him racist when there is NOT even any evidence of that at all. With or with out context.

You are worse than him, and that is saying something.

Last edited:
LOL this is too fucking RICH. now we get to watch one asshole after another, who just got done getting down on us for jumping to conclusions about a tape taken out of context. Do exactly that, and simply assume this threads title is truth, when in fact it is exactly what just happened to Sherrod. Something being taken out of context. Only difference is this moron posted the full context, and then claimed Briebart said something he did not actually say, by taking some of his words out of context. So he is not even good at being dishonest.

DUMBASS.

Wow.

Wrong you took him out of context in the title of this thread. He clearly was not saying that, He was making an example. He did not say it was not the real wife. He said how Does CNN know it is the real wife. Making a larger point about sources. You my friend are behaving exactly in the way you fault him for. You are taking him out of context, and distorting his words, and calling him racist when there is NOT even any evidence of that at all. With or with out context.

You are worse than him, and that is saying something.

Are you denying he is the reason this whole thing started? If not, then you agree with me, he is a racist.

Comment...comment....

are you claiming he is actually saying that she is not his wife? are you actually claiming he is not using that as an example?

what is up with lying lefties in this thread. only xotoxi has had the honesty to state he was not actually saying she is not his wife.

Yurt...I just noticed something.

If you follow the link in the OP, the title of the article on wonkette.com says:

"Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?"

And then the title of the YouTube video is:

"Breitbart thinks farmers wife is a plant"

So technically, anything that Zona said in the OP, he was just reporting verbatim what was written in another persons blog.

In fact, the title of this thread is written as an incredulous question (with a "!?") rather than a statement, thus conveying that the OP himself has some doubts that this is actually the truth.

The only place where Zona outright lies is in Post #2 where he wrote "Greatest Thread Ever". Clearly this is not the case as I did not start the thread.

Just sayin'...

How often is Rush quoted out of context? The leftwingers literally make up quotes about Rush that they can't source.

he never said that....nice try liar

i never truly said the president's children are whores....typical trash far lefty, noting but lies in order to make a point

yawn

Yurt...I just noticed something.

If you follow the link in the OP, the title of the article on wonkette.com says:

"Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?"

And then the title of the YouTube video is:

"Breitbart thinks farmers wife is a plant"

So technically, anything that Zona said in the OP, he was just reporting verbatim what was written in another persons blog.

In fact, the title of this thread is written as an incredulous question (with a "!?") rather than a statement, thus conveying that the OP himself has some doubts that this is actually the truth.

The only place where Zona outright lies is in Post #2 where he wrote "Greatest Thread Ever". Clearly this is not the case as I did not start the thread.

Just sayin'...

xotoxi zona said:

zona's entire intention here is to claim breitbart was serious and really meant it hence his OP:

I think this is the nail in the coffin for anyone who says he was duped with that fake footage.

He has no shame! None

if zona wasn't trying to pass this off as breitbart actually meaning she is not his wife, why would there be shame and why would there be a nail in the coffin? for using a bad analogy? come on xotoxi....

i never truly said the president's children are whores....typical trash far lefty, noting but lies in order to make a point

yawn

Are you denying my quote below? I literally cut and pasted it into my sig. I knew you would try to deny it eventually, so that is why I didnt just type it in my sig. Again, I cut and pasted it from a post YOU MADE.

Deny it.....I dare you.....fetch.

yawn

Zona...Yurt is right. He never said "the president's children are whores".

He actually said:

obama's daughters are whores

See...he did not use the word's "president" or "children".

New Topics

Forum List

Back