Breitbart: That wasn't the farmers wife, she is a plant!?

Yurt you called two little girls whores?

You are an evil fucking piece of rat shit.

?

fuck you liar....why do you steal oxygen from trees? i never called them whores, i was making a point you dishonest fucktwat

That is the quote YURT I have no idea of the context. See how it feels to be on the chopping block.

Do what sherrod did and prove your innocence.

GO GET THE POST!

Um Sherrod didn't have to do it, You pals in the Liberal Media did their job for once.

Did you not even look at the clip? Seriously, did you ?

OH and for everyone's enjoyment, please see below for all things Yurt.

yes i did...that is how i know he was using it as an example of researching something....he doesn't say she isn't his wife, he says how does cnn know she is his wife, did cnn independently verify that....thus clearly showing he is not claiming she is not his wife, rather, using it an illustration of independently verifying something

you're a liar and you just got busted again

btw obsessed freak...i have sigs on ignore :lol:

I don't think they see nuances clearly.

Yup...and I dont get Limbaugh's "humor" either. :doubt:

And the right wing will still support the asshole

He is nothing but a media whore and we keep shining a camera in his face

hey trashwinger....did YOU watch the video?

LOL this is too fucking RICH. now we get to watch one asshole after another, who just got done getting down on us for jumping to conclusions about a tape taken out of context. Do exactly that, and simply assume this threads title is truth, when in fact it is exactly what just happened to Sherrod. Something being taken out of context. Only difference is this moron posted the full context, and then claimed Briebart said something he did not actually say, by taking some of his words out of context. So he is not even good at being dishonest.

DUMBASS.

Nothing is taken out of context. Nothing.
Breitbart is a racist ass hole who is trying to throw doubt out there anywhere he can.

Fox is going to go on attack after Sherrod but I didnt think Breitbart would actually go after the farmers wife.

Wow.

yes i did...that is how i know he was using it as an example of researching something....he doesn't say she isn't his wife, he says how does cnn know she is his wife, did cnn independently verify that....thus clearly showing he is not claiming she is not his wife, rather, using it an illustration of independently verifying something

I don't think they see nuances clearly.

Yup...and I dont get Limbaugh's "humor" either. :doubt:

That's cause you aren't funny.

zona and tm are nothing but liars

the context of my post is clear, even dante understood i wasn't actually calling them whores, but making a point

its really too bad that people like zona and tm exist....these two will whine about breitbart pulling this shit and then turn around and do the very same thing

once again, for anyone who wishes the truth, watch the video...breitbart is not actually saying it as fact, rather, using it as an illustration

zona and tm are losers who do nothing but lie

you're a waste of oxygen, stop stealing oxygen from trees...

he is not actually claiming that, he is using that as an example of taking something at face value

nice try, but you're the liar here

He was making an example of taking something at face value.

So, if he has undeniable proof that the only clip he had access to of the NAACP Speech was the clip that appeared on his website, and that he had absolutely no access to any of the other parts of the speech (a speech which I was able to easily look up on youTube and all unedited 45 minutes of), then I will state that he was reporting appropriately.

But if he edited it to fit his agenda...then he's got some 'splainin' to do.

Did you not even look at the clip? Seriously, did you ?

OH and for everyone's enjoyment, please see below for all things Yurt.

Look who is defending the scumbag Breitbart! Why that would be the piece of trash Yurt.

Breitbart questioning any news organizations "independent verification" of a story is some really juicy irony.

You remain scum.

did breitbart call the farmers wife a plant or was he saying it as an illustration in order to make another point

yes or no

hey trashwinger....did YOU watch the video?

LOL this is too fucking RICH. now we get to watch one asshole after another, who just got done getting down on us for jumping to conclusions about a tape taken out of context. Do exactly that, and simply assume this threads title is truth, when in fact it is exactly what just happened to Sherrod. Something being taken out of context. Only difference is this moron posted the full context, and then claimed Briebart said something he did not actually say, by taking some of his words out of context. So he is not even good at being dishonest.

DUMBASS.

Breitbart is a racist ass hole who is trying to throw doubt out there anywhere he can.

Fox is going to go on attack after Sherrod but I didnt think Breitbart would actually go after the farmers wife.

Wow.

He didn't. You'd know this if you actually paid attention to what he said.

You guys have alot of accusations against Brietbart. But you have very little evidence. I seriously hope that if you are ever in a situation where everyone is mad at you, they give you more kindness than you are giving him.

the context of my post is clear, even dante understood i wasn't actually calling them whores, but making a point

its really too bad that people like zona and tm exist....these two will whine about breitbart pulling this shit and then turn around and do the very same thing

once again, for anyone who wishes the truth, watch the video...breitbart is not actually saying it as fact, rather, using it as an illustration

Um..

"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.

he is not actually claiming that, he is using that as an example of taking something at face value

So, if he has undeniable proof that the only clip he had access to of the NAACP Speech was the clip that appeared on his website, and that he had absolutely no access to any of the other parts of the speech (a speech which I was able to easily look up on youTube and all unedited 45 minutes of), then I will state that he was reporting appropriately.

thank you for your honesty and admitting he wasn't actually calling his wife a plant....would you agree then, that zona is lying?

it is clear he edited it fit his agenda

Um..

yeah, i said it to illustrate to dante that such "jokes" have no class...even dante whom i said that to, understood that

only you and your lying girlfriend tm would try to distort that as if i actually meant it

DUMBASS.

Wow.

He didn't. You'd know this if you actually paid attention to what he said.

You guys have alot of accusations against Brietbart. But you have very little evidence. I seriously hope that if you are ever in a situation where everyone is mad at you, they give you more kindness than you are giving him.

Give him more kindness? Did he give MRS. Sherrod kindness when he purposely smeared her reputation? Are you serious?

Um..

yeah, i said it to illustrate to dante that such "jokes" have no class...even dante whom i said that to, understood that

only you and your lying girlfriend tm would try to distort that as if i actually meant it

Got a link to Dante UNDERSTANDING you calling those little girls whores?

I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

Oh and whats next, you gonna neg rep me? lololol

ED....three second later..

Hi, you have received -80 reputation points from Yurt.
Reputation was given for this post.

You little bitch. lololol

Last edited:

thank you for your honesty and admitting he wasn't actually calling his wife a plant....would you agree then, that zona is lying?

it is clear he edited it fit his agenda

I don't think he truly thinks the wife was a plant, but it certainly was a very poor analogy.

And if he did think the wife was a plant, it would be up to him to prove it, just like we proved him a fraud.

Look who is defending the scumbag Breitbart! Why that would be the piece of trash Yurt.

Breitbart questioning any news organizations "independent verification" of a story is some really juicy irony.

You remain scum.

did breitbart call the farmers wife a plant or was he saying it as an illustration in order to make another point

yes or no

Irrelevant. Him making an illustration or questioning a news organization's research or validation skills is pure irony. This is the same guy that sat on this tape and failed to properly research or validate it himself. He's scum (just like you) and he's flailing and backpedaling all over the place because he is getting rightfully hammered for his irresponsible hackery. And you are helping him do it. Scumbag.

You remain scum.

yes or no

Irrelevant. Him making an illustration or questioning a news organization's research or validation skills is pure irony. This is the same guy that sat on this tape and failed to properly research or validate it himself. He's scum (just like you) and he's flailing and backpedaling all over the place because he is getting rightfully hammered for his irresponsible hackery. And you are helping him do it. Scumbag.

Here is an example of Yurt's integrity...

:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back