Breitbart: That wasn't the farmers wife, she is a plant!?

you're a waste of oxygen, stop stealing oxygen from trees...

he is not actually claiming that, he is using that as an example of taking something at face value

nice try, but you're the liar here

he is not actually claiming that, he is using that as an example of taking something at face value

Did you not even look at the clip? Seriously, did you ?

OH and for everyone's enjoyment, please see below for all things Yurt.

yes i did...that is how i know he was using it as an example of researching something....he doesn't say she isn't his wife, he says how does cnn know she is his wife, did cnn independently verify that....thus clearly showing he is not claiming she is not his wife, rather, using it an illustration of independently verifying something

you're a liar and you just got busted again

btw obsessed freak...i have sigs on ignore :lol:

Yurt you called two little girls whores?

You are an evil fucking piece of rat shit.

FARMER'S WIFE A PLANT!

The lamest pun I've heard in decades....(I have to add the obligatory.....Heee. Hee... Heee!!!)

?

fuck you liar....why do you steal oxygen from trees? i never called them whores, i was making a point you dishonest fucktwat

isn't hilarious these fucking scum bag liberals sitting here railing about this guy maybe using something out of context. While they use the same tactics.

unreal. I have decided I did Die and this New America we have is hell. Nothing like what I grew up in. Not even close.

yes i did...that is how i know he was using it as an example of researching something....he doesn't say she isn't his wife, he says how does cnn know she is his wife, did cnn independently verify that....thus clearly showing he is not claiming she is not his wife, rather, using it an illustration of independently verifying something

I don't think they see nuances clearly.

I mean the Irony

U just took Briebart out of context, Knowingly and willfully. To smear him for Taking something out of context.

The Irony is so thick in this place it stinks of it.

I don't think they see nuances clearly.

I mean the Irony

U just took Briebart out of context, Knowingly and willfully. To smear him for Taking something out of context.

The Irony is so thick in this place it stinks of it.

exactly....

zona just flat out lied about breitbart, yet he whines about breitbart lying

Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?

I think this is the nail in the coffin for anyone who says he was duped with that fake footage.

He has no shame! None.

And the right wing will still support the asshole

He is nothing but a media whore and we keep shining a camera in his face

I'm not sure, and neither are you, that ALL of the right wing still supports him.
But he is still smiling for the camera anyways.....(as opposed to you and Keith Olbermann, who almost cried during his editorial last night cuz he was so pissed about this....sore loser's.....:lol:)
That was worth the price of admission to this sideshow, alone :lol: , :clap2:.

Look who is defending the scumbag Breitbart! Why that would be the piece of trash Yurt.

Breitbart questioning any news organizations "independent verification" of a story is some really juicy irony.

You remain scum.

?

fuck you liar....why do you steal oxygen from trees? i never called them whores, i was making a point you dishonest fucktwat

That is the quote YURT I have no idea of the context. See how it feels to be on the chopping block.

Do what sherrod did and prove your innocence.

GO GET THE POST!

Breitbart: Is the Farmer’s Wife Really His Wife?

I think this is the nail in the coffin for anyone who says he was duped with that fake footage.

He has no shame! None.

And the right wing will still support the asshole

He is nothing but a media whore and we keep shining a camera in his face

hey trashwinger....did YOU watch the video?

LOL this is too fucking RICH. now we get to watch one asshole after another, who just got done getting down on us for jumping to conclusions about a tape taken out of context. Do exactly that, and simply assume this threads title is truth, when in fact it is exactly what just happened to Sherrod. Something being taken out of context. Only difference is this moron posted the full context, and then claimed Briebart said something he did not actually say, by taking some of his words out of context. So he is not even good at being dishonest.

DUMBASS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back