Breitbart quits advisory council because of Perry (R) ad

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
One of his own campaign workers told him not to produce the ad :eusa_doh: Ann Coulter was involved w/ GOProud too :)

» Why I’m Stepping Down from GOProud Advisory Council - Big Government
Andrew Breitbart, Conservative Activist, Steps Down From GOProud After Rick Perry's 'Strong' Ad Fallout
http://www.goproud.org/goproud-stat...-governor-rick-perry’s-presidential-campaign/
We would never intentionally out anyone. However, in the case of Tony Fabrizio, top pollster and chief strategist for the Presidential campaign of Texas Governor Rick Perry, we did not believe there was any question about his sexual orientation
He did add this caveat however:

I still stand by gay conservatives who boldly and in the face of much criticism from many fronts fight for limited government, lower taxes, a strong national defense as well as the other core conservative principles.

Last edited:
Where's the beef?
Ummm..... Perry bashed gays in his ad & you missed this quote from above?
We would never intentionally out anyone. However, in the case of Tony Fabrizio, top pollster and chief strategist for the Presidential campaign of Texas Governor Rick Perry, we did not believe there was any question about his sexual orientation

Also, Breitpart was on the GOProud board. ever heard of them? :)

Where's the beef?
Ummm..... Perry bashed gays in his ad & you missed this quote from above?

Also, Breitpart was on the GOProud board. ever heard of them? :)

Sorry. I must have been distracted or just not paying enough attention when I clicked the top link, thought it all was only one link.

392770_2506040768185_1167999088_32295691_575234067_n.jpg

Forum List

Back