Breitbart Got Booted

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
ABC's Letter to Andrew Breitbart

Dear Mr. Breitbart,

We have spent the past several days trying to make clear to you your limited role as a participant in our digital town hall to be streamed on ABCNews.com and Facebook. The post on your blog last Friday created a widespread impression that you would be analyzing the election on ABC News. We made it as clear as possible as quickly as possible that you had been invited along with numerous others to participate in our digital town hall. Instead of clarifying your role, you posted a blog on Sunday evening in which you continued to claim a bigger role in our coverage. As we are still unable to agree on your role, we feel it best for you not to participate.

Sincerely,

Andrew Morse

Dear Mr. Breitbart,

We have spent the past several days trying to make clear to you your limited role as a participant in our digital town hall to be streamed on ABCNews.com and Facebook. The post on your blog last Friday created a widespread impression that you would be analyzing the election on ABC News. We made it as clear as possible as quickly as possible that you had been invited along with numerous others to participate in our digital town hall. Instead of clarifying your role, you posted a blog on Sunday evening in which you continued to claim a bigger role in our coverage. As we are still unable to agree on your role, we feel it best for you not to participate.

Sincerely,

Andrew Morse

Eh. No biggie.

I don't care for Breitbart, but not allowing him to discuss the incoming results on election night with other pundits isn't really the kick in the nuts he deserves. I doubt he lost a second of sleep over it.

Dear Mr. Breitbart,

Sincerely,

Andrew Morse

:muahaha:

Brietbart is partisan but George Stepahnopolis is not?

Why should anyone in public subject themselves to the scrutiny of these people?

They are not journalists.

Cowards.

No one claimed neither was non-partisan.

Try again.

They caved from pressure from one side.

No one caved.

ABC got upset that Breitbart was attempting to hijack the show in his promotion of it to make it look like he was the star...that it was his show...and that he arranged for it all to come together, and ABC was just airing "his" show.

IOW: He tried to take de facto producer credit.

This wasn't a political thing. This was an ego thing. Breitbart's ego got him booted.

They got rolled. It's the only explanation.

Uh-huh.

When faced with facts, stick your fingers in your ears and go "la-la-la-la I don't HEAR yoooo"!

Quickly followed by making up your own story with no supporting evidence.

:thup:

Meanwhile, the rest of us are choosing to follow the path that Occam so eloquently described 700 years ago: plurality should not be posited without necessity.

Breitbart was Drudge's butt boy before spreading his wings. You don't hang around that kind of inflated ego without developing your own.

http://reason.com/archives/2007/10/01/lists-whats-your-source-for-th

Andrew Breitbart describes his job function as “Matt Drudge’s bitch,” but he’s being modest: He’s the man behind the curtain at The Drudge Report, stirring up the site’s signature mix of scandal, box office returns, wire stories, and political tidbits.

Last edited:
Scientists reveal material for 'invisibility cloak'...

I hear it involves a tshirt with and ABC logo on it.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

'Del' gave me neg reps for posting a news story! I didn't even add my own comment.

Some people just do not want their bad news displayed, I guess.

Dear Mr. Breitbart,

Sincerely,

Andrew Morse

Eh. No biggie.

I don't care for Breitbart, but not allowing him to discuss the incoming results on election night with other pundits isn't really the kick in the nuts he deserves. I doubt he lost a second of sleep over it.

probably not because the people who listen to him don't care that he's a liar anyway.

Dear Mr. Breitbart,

Sincerely,

Andrew Morse

Eh. No biggie.

probably not because the people who listen to him don't care that he's a liar anyway.

It's not that they don't care. It's that they are incapable of recognizing it.

Eh. No biggie.

It's not that they don't care. It's that they are incapable of recognizing it.

i don't agree... they know. they've been shown. they couldn't care less so long as he's THEIR liar.... same as some of them think it was ok to stomp a lib protester.

Forum List

Back