Breitbart, Fox and Their Rush To Judgement

The Obama administration has been after Fox News for a while now.
What I want to know now is... who leaked the editted video to Andrew Brietbart in the 1st place?
Knowing he would most likely take up the cause

The way I see... its a setup from the beginning. This lady is A POLITICAL HACK!

How the heck did the mainstream media find the white farmers (Mr. & Mrs. Spooner) so fast? Wow what a surprise.... they are going to be on Mrs. Sherrods' side in this matter. :rolleyes:

They (radicals on the left) are trying to put a wedge of racial hate between Americans, and they want to ride in on their "white" horse to supposedly save the day.

Americans had better wake the Hell up, before its too late!

Wow.....just wow. Let me guess, you are a card carrying member of the Birthers AND the Truthers, right?

Tell me where I am wrong :razz:

Im still waiting for some enlightenment from VaYankmywieniealldaylong5150

Wow.....just wow. Let me guess, you are a card carrying member of the Birthers AND the Truthers, right?

Tell me where I am wrong :razz:

Im still waiting for some enlightenment from VaYankmywieniealldaylong5150

And I am still waiting for something, ANYTHING, besides your racist opinions that would even point you in the direction of such a stupid assumption. You sound dumber than the people who believe Obama's Mother pruposely set him up with a fake birth certificate in HI, because she knew the day he was born that he would run for POTUS one day....

And I am still waiting for something, ANYTHING, besides your racist opinions that would even point you in the direction of such a stupid assumption. You sound dumber than the people who believe Obama's Mother pruposely set him up with a fake birth certificate in HI, because she knew the day he was born that he would run for POTUS one day....

:offtopic:
Stop trying the trick of deflecting attention and show me where my idiotic theory is wrong. Go ahead poke some wholes in it, because I would love to be wrong... and I mean that too.
I would love to be wrong!

This isnt about "birthers".... there are plenty of threads out there on that. Get back on topic.

Just pull over and resign immediately Mr. President,Mr. Reid,and Mrs. Pelosi. Haven't you done enough damage?

So Fox News and Breitbart are running the country? It was your Hopey Changey who rushed to judgement and demanded she pull over and resign immediately. Maybe you should be angry with your Hopey Changey? He seems pretty clueless no? His endless Race-Baiting came back to bite him. Personally i think this stuff is very entertaining. This White House just can't seem to do anything right. Btw,demanding the woman pull over on a highway to resign immediately does seem pretty cruel no? Yikes!

Kinda leaves one wondering about the NAACP, the USDA and the WH rush to judgment.

But, whatever floats your boat ther Traveler.

exactly, but the libs don't care about that, they only care about bashing fox and conservatives

You haven't got the slightest idea what libs think or care about.
I do!

They aren't capapble of THINKING for themselves. They depend on the government to do that for them.

They hate the constitution, and everything it stands for. Main reason being, they're too fucking ignorant to understand it.

They are clueless as to what personal responsibility is all about. It's one of the things that makes this country great. One of the main reasons why liberals hate every thing about this great country.

They care about only what they can get for nothing. Only care about what the government will do to coddle them from cradle to grave.

Bottom line: Liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I still can't believe those a*sholes demanded that this woman pull over on a major highway to resign immediately. Who cares what you think politically,that was still pretty shameful and cruel. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The New Face of Environmentalism | Feature | East Bay Express

Maybe you are ready to stop and understand Van Jones if you think Sherrod got a bad deal?

I read the article. Yes, it paints Jones in a very positive light and an impressive one. But is the East Bay Express a news publication or a commentary publication?

What else did he say at that conference?

Didn't any of us learn anything from the Breitbart situation?

Or was it strictly the RIGHT that needed to learn a lesson?

Man i wish this President and all Democrats would just pull over and resign immediately. What a mess. They have created so much hate & division in this country. It really is very sad.

Man i wish this President and all Democrats would just pull over and resign immediately. What a mess. They have created so much hate & division in this country. It really is very sad.

When Bush was President, people showed their anger to Bush, the administration and congress.

For some reason, this administration has created a situation where people are expressing their anger towards each other.

I say it is a lack of leadership. This President has lost control of the people. It is almost like he is saying "dont blame me. Blame each other"

And if you think about it...it started with the "Police acted stupidly" comment. I mean. Really? Since when does a President intentionally pit the people against another group of people?

It is getting uglier everyday.

Agreed!....We've not seen this country so divided since the civil war era. And it's the liberal dem's who are to blame for it.

I still can't believe those a*sholes demanded that this woman pull over on a major highway to resign immediately. Who cares what you think politically,that was still pretty shameful and cruel. They should be ashamed of themselves.

For once in my USMB career, I agree with you Libo. And, both the WH and the USDA head have openly apologized for their screw up and are trying to do right by her. Now...where is Breitbart's apology? Hell, even OReilly apologized.

Agreed!....We've not seen this country so divided since the civil war era. And it's the liberal dem's who are to blame for it.

Like I said a few posts dwon....it started with "the police acted stupidly" comment.

Even iof they did act stupidly...did Obama think that would help race relations in this country?

And in my eyes, the Professor acted like anyone would act after a long trip and being forced to prove you are who you are and the officer acted like any officer would act and it was an unfortaunte situation.

It became an issue when the President opened his big mouth.

For once in my USMB career, I agree with you Libo. And, both the WH and the USDA head have openly apologized for their screw up and are trying to do right by her. Now...where is Breitbart's apology? Hell, even OReilly apologized.

Breitbarts an ass.

This Libonutcase character is an example of the detachment from reality of too many on the far right.
Libonutcase and his buddies will never get it. There is no hope for them.

A right wing blogger creates hate towards a black woman and the NAACP through an edited clip distorting the message of a speech and Libonutcase says the President and the Democrats have created so much hate and division.

Libo, you are a sick individual. Get help.

Forum List

Back