Breitbart "Born in Kenya" bombshell about to explode

I may be mistaken, but being born on an overseas US military base is seen as the same thing as being born in the US.
Yup. Exactly the same.

If Obama wasn't, then WHY did he let this literary agent proclaim he was born in Kenya? To sell more books? To be more un-American, and thus, cooler in the eyes of liberals at Harvard?
Like most liberals, The Obama says whatever will get Him furthest ahead at that moment.

Last edited:
The clowns at Democratic Underground are laughing at this story and trying to pass it off as a simple error but they know better. No way any agency would have used this "born in kenya" story without confirming it with the subject.

Now lets see if Big Media will take up this story like the internet has. I doubt it. Big Media is racist and refuses to criticise a black president.

And no way that Obama wouldn't have seen this bio and approved it. Either it's true and he's lying now or it's false and he lied then. Either way this shows what we've known all along, Obama is a liar.

And manufactured...

You do realize that Breitbart's website SPECIFICALLY states that Obama was born in Hawaii, and is a natural born citizen... right?

You don't understand. Breitbart is trying to show that obama lied about being foreign-born so he could get accepted at harvard and get a scholarship.

The birther issue is being turned on it's head. Oboozo is an american who lied 20 years ago by claiming he's a foreigner. That's how he got a scholarship and that's the crime of fraud.

The funny thing is the timing of this story. Obama's been in office almost an entire term and the mainstream media is just catching wind of this? Funny how five minutes after McCain picked Palin as his VP, the media ran up to Alaska to interview anybody who'd ever crossed paths with her, but potentially damning stories about Democrats always slip through the cracks.

The funny thing is the timing of this story. Obama's been in office almost an entire term and the mainstream media is just catching wind of this? Funny how five minutes after McCain picked Palin as his VP, the media ran up to Alaska to interview anybody who'd ever crossed paths with her, but potentially damning stories about Democrats always slip through the cracks.

There has been an awakening....that is sure.

There are stories about Palin that did not surface for a long time.

Five minutes after Obama declared he was running, we were inundated with Rev Wright stories, Bill Ayers stories, Kenyan birth fantasies, and many other wonderful things.

Now the poor defeated birthers are down to a book ad from 1991. This shit is really getting good! Impeachment is just around the corner now!

Last edited:
You do realize that Breitbart's website SPECIFICALLY states that Obama was born in Hawaii, and is a natural born citizen... right?

You don't understand. Breitbart is trying to show that obama lied about being foreign-born so he could get accepted at harvard and get a scholarship.

The birther issue is being turned on it's head. Oboozo is an american who lied 20 years ago by claiming he's a foreigner. That's how he got a scholarship and that's the crime of fraud.

Or, his 'handlers' thought it would make him look more interesting if he was 'from Kenya'. If the blurb is authentic, there are dozens of reasons it might say that... yes, including 'he knew and it was fraud'. But that is not the ONLY explanation.

Obama still claiming to be Kenyan born as recently as 2007.

No, a book ad made the claim, not Obama.

Sorry, it is Obama's publisher, and there is exactly ZERO change an egomanic such as Obama would not have approved his bio from the very beginning.

Obama started the 'birther' movement with these (supposedly) false claims.

This will make some fantastic advertising fodder.

[Following is a brief discussion of Obama's first literary agents practices and requirements. The conclusion this author draws after dealing with the same agent is that Obama is a liar and will lie about anything, his background, in order to get into a graduate program, because of his absolutely sh!tty grades, and will tell any and all lies in order to make himself a more attractive candidate for office. So the only things we know after 40 months is that Obama leans very hard Communist and that he has no clue about running a Capitalist economy, 16 per cent unemployment and under employment, proof of the pudding. Give him another four more years and you've bought your ticket to living in a third world country.]

"Submission guidelines at the Dystel & Goderich website (original emphasis): "[Y]ou should describe in two or three sentences—no more—what the book will be about. This is followed by another brief paragraph on why it is being written and then another on why you are qualified to write it....Finally, there should be a more formal narrative Bio of the author."

Back in the mid-1990s, I lived in Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood. My wife was a medical student at the University of Chicago and I worked as a newspaper reporter.

I didn't know it, but also living in Hyde Park a few blocks away was a fellow just a couple years older than me named Barack Obama. At the time, he was a part-time lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School, and I'm sure that at one time or another we crossed paths. I had no idea who he was, and unless he was a regular reader of the Chicago Daily Southtown, I'm pretty certain he had no idea who I was.

During that time, another reporter and I decided we wanted to write a non-fiction book about aging super-jocks--men and women in their 60s, 70s and 80s who could still sprint or do an Ironman or play baseball.

So we searched long and hard for a literary agent, and finally we found one who liked our material. Her name was Jane Dystel, and she worked in New York City.

A few years earlier, Jane Dystel had agreed to rep another client: my neighbor, Barack Obama!

All these years later, my former neighbor is President of the United States, and I'm reading a kerfuffle about how Dystel's agency promoted Obama as being born in Kenya. The kind people at Breitbart News asked me to write a bit about what it was like writing material for Jane Dystel and how she worked.

Now let me say right up front: when it comes to Obama, I'm not going to speculate who wrote what, when. Dystel had assistants, one of whom is now her partner, Miriam Goderich, who says the whole Obama-born-in-Kenya thing was a fact-checking mistake by her. And I cannot speak specifically to the mechanism of Dystel's publicity. (Alas, Dystel was unable to sell anything I wrote, so she had no reason to promote me, but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

I can speak of what she was like to work with and how she generated material. In my dealings with Dystel, I found her exceptionally thorough and very professional. She had a template she wanted non-fiction writers to follow, and my writing partner and I followed her template closely. She was rather fastidious, going so far as to mail a personal "Season's Greetings" card in December.

All material she used in our proposals came directly from me and my writing partner. She edited our rough-draft proposals and gave us feedback, but the final versions were all ours. Our final versions, bio included, were then simply photo-copied, by us, and distributed to potential publishers. This was back in the pre-Google days, recall.

I was asked to write the bio in the third person."

A 'Fact Checking Error'? Dystel & Goderich Ask Writers to Submit Their Own Bios

Last edited:
Okay. Everybody BE QUIET!!!

SHHHHHH!!!!!

LISTEN!

pop!

Wow! What a bombshell!

I may be mistaken, but being born on an overseas US military base is seen as the same thing as being born in the US.
Yup. Exactly the same.

If Obama wasn't, then WHY did he let this literary agent proclaim he was born in Kenya? To sell more books? To be more un-American, and thus, cooler in the eyes of liberals at Harvard?
Like most liberals, The Obama says whatever will get Him furthest ahead at that moment.

Etch-a-sketch is what? Flip flops are what? Oh that's right, Romney is a liberal that the far right must now support!

George Romney and John McCain..were both foreign born.

Why no check on their birth certificates?

Heck..why didn't anyone bring up their religions or ethicity as an issue?

1..2..3..GO!

McCain was born on a military base, right? Thats different than a dirt hut in Kenya.

So, was Obama born in Kenya? Or did he lie about it?

Constitutionally? No.

And Obama has never said he was born in Kenya.

Both George Romney..and John McCain..weren't born in this country.

Yet Republicans ran them.

Nonsense.

Being born in Mexico doesn't make one anything but a natural born U.S. citizen IF both parents are U.S. citizens at the time.

I don't know where people get the silly idea that the place of birth mattes in that circumstance.

In the case of the President (who, by the way, I believe was born in Hawaii), his dad was Kenyan. IF he HAD been born to only one parent-citizen in the native land of his other parent non-citizen, then HIS nationality might very well require naturalization to become American.

I'm always forgetting where I was born because I've been so many different places! Why just the other day someone asked me:

Where were you born? and I said "Tokyo, Japan! Oh no, my mistake. I was born in Los Angeles. Silly me!

I'm sure everyone mixes up where they were born!

Forum List

Back