Breibart, Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Milo Yiannopoulos

Sounds like this weird gay jew RC (whatever he wants to be)is blaming women for him being gay!!! What a nightmare this paper is, it should be on the garbage list for everyone. Below is highlights from the article in Breibart, it goes on to explain why it is that BC causes this.

Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU FAT

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOUR VOICE UNSEXY

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU JIGGLE WRONG

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG MATES

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU UNSEXY ALL THE TIME

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES YOU A SLUT

BIRTH CONTROL MAKES MEN UNMANLY

BIRTH CONTROL GIVES YOU COTTAGE CHEESE THIGHS

THE PILL MAY HAVE DESTROYED THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/

Milo Yiannopoulos (/jəˈnɒpᵿləs/;[1] born 18 October 1984[2]) is a British journalist, entrepreneur, public speaker, and technology editor for Breitbart News, a far right news and opinion website based in the United States. He wrote previously using the pseudonym Milo Andreas Wagner.[3][4]

Yiannopoulos founded The Kernel, an online tabloid magazine about technology, which he sold to Daily Dot Media in 2014. He rose to notability that year when he began to provide media coverage and commentary surrounding the Gamergate controversy. As a "cultural libertarian"[5] and "free speech fundamentalist", he is a vocal critic of third-wave feminism,[6] Islam, social justice, political correctness, and other movements and ideologies he deems authoritarian or belonging to the "regressive left". Yiannopoulos has been called a spokesperson for the alt-right.[7] He considers himself a reporter of and sympathizer with the movement.[8] He was permanently banned from Twitter in July 2016 for what the company cited as "inciting or engaging in the targeted abuse or harassment of others

Milo Yiannopoulos - Wikipedia

I'm inclined to believe this.

Without a cycle a woman is never in heat. How is that not an obvious fact?

you know when hillary said trump voters were a basket of deplorables i didn't like that she said that i disagreed. but this thread really doesn't help my point of view.

you know when hillary said trump voters were a basket of deplorables i didn't like that she said that i disagreed. but this thread really doesn't help my point of view.

Women aren't divine deities you know. We should be able to discuss the female menstrual cycle and the side effects of the PIL.

Forum List

Back