Breeding terrorists through bad policy.

There is no border dispute with Gaza and there are no settlements in Gaza. So there is no "land that isn't theirs". (Unless you believe in dismantling Israel). So the real problem is that Israel is the one monitoring the no-go zone, yes? If the no-go zone was monitored by someone other than Israel, you would be fine with "shooting everyone who enters", yes? Even 'farmers'?
There is a border with Gaza. And on the Gazan side of that border, is a buffer zone. Whatever is on the Gazan side of the border, is not Israel. Therefore, Israel has no legal right enforcing anything on that side of the border.

You really need to drop this "Israel is the victim" BS, because that lie is what is creating the violence.

The VIOLENCE is creating the violence.

But, okay, whatever. You are telling me you are totally fine with having a no-go zone and you are perfectly fine with shooting people who enter the no-go zone -- it just needs to be a few meters to the east. And all this fuss and going on about farmers and unfair and stealing land is really about the few meters of the buffer zone on the "wrong" side of the fence?

Do you realize how utterly silly that sounds?

The VIOLENCE is creating the violence.

But, okay, whatever. You are telling me you are totally fine with having a no-go zone and you are perfectly fine with shooting people who enter the no-go zone -- it just needs to be a few meters to the east. And all this fuss and going on about farmers and unfair and stealing land is really about the few meters of the buffer zone on the "wrong" side of the fence?

Do you realize how utterly silly that sounds?
Look, if you just want to sit there and make up strawman arguments because you don't have the guts to deal with Israeli atrocities, then you don't need me.

Let me know when you're done playing make believe.

Palestinian's have lived under Israeli oppression for almost 70 years, what do you expect them to do? Say thank you? The occupation is the cause of all the violence and you have blood on your hands. Stop defending injustice.

Oh, I forgot. You live in Canada. A country that is not only Israel's bitch, but also a country that has no clue as to what justice is.

Forum List

Back