Breasts, should you get implants ?? NO!!!

I am probably the expert around here on boobies.

I have seen and felt (etc.) hundreds of them.

Most of you cannot say that.

You are right, can you tell the difference between implants and the real thing?

I think Trump has implants......he has some serious man boobs

So you only want one implant, they can and will do that. I would never get implants.
Maybe if you could read, you would of seen the 2 types of sentence structures that could be used, the first is for one implant using "an implant" and the second is plural for using "implants". When you use "an implants", just shows that you must have a college degree in basket weaving..

Man you a nasty piece of shit. Every post you post is nothing but hatred. Must be your gun that makes you so mean and nasty.
Truth to a liberal is called Hatred. I pointed out how the title of the thread is grammatically incorrect, in the hope others with a lower education, would be better enlightened, so not to make the same mistake and you say it is hatred. You liberals are too funny..

I read your posts. I said thank you and corrected my error, and you have to go on and on and on and on. Too many ons.
And then you said, which I replied to.
Man you a nasty piece of shit. Every post you post is nothing but hatred. Must be your gun that makes you so mean and nasty.
You should of let it go at this point, but you didn't. so here I am again, responding to your liberal HATRED...

I am calling a truce. :)

You cannot really tell just by looking, although most people say the implants keep the nipples erect all the time. So the female (lady/woman -- single/married) just looks aroused all the time with implants.

But you CAN feel the baggies with your hands if you grasp the boobie and squeeze it.

That's why breasts with implants need to be handled more gingerly than natural boobies without implants.

I can, I prefer real.

I wish less women would get implants.

However I have a friend and growing up, she had an A-cup. So after she and her husband got established she got implants and it boosted her self-esteem.

Ofc now if she gets real drunk she rips off her shirt Hulkster-style, but watever. :dunno:

Forum List

Back