Breastfeeding= Nanny State

She's referring to AOL's report that The President will push for funding for Breast pumps.

I mean, I consider Bachmann a straight up loon, but I agree with her 100% here:

Obama will push for tax breaks for breast pumps and other nursing supplies and for more flexibility in the workplace so women can breast feed, according to AOL's Politics Daily. The effort is part of the first lady's campaign to reduce childhood obesity.

"I've given birth to five babies, and I breast-fed every single one," Bachmann said. "To think that government has to go out and buy my breast pump. ... That's the new definition of a nanny state."

We're fucking broke. Inane nonsense like subsidizing breast pumps is probably a good part of the reason.

Obama will be pushing for tax breaks for breast pumps and other nursing supplies and for more flexibility in the workplace so women can breast feed, according to AOL's Politics Daily. The effort is part of the first lady's campaign to reduce childhood obesity.

"I've given birth to five babies and I breast fed every single one," Bachmann said. "To think that government has to go out and buy my breast pump. ... That's the new definition of a nanny state."

Personally.... I am in Bauchmanns corner.

Why do we have to give tax breaks for pumps. How about just let us keep more of our money, and if folks want to buy a breat pump.... let them.

Yep.... "Nanny State"

Whats next.... tax breaks for cloth diapers? :cuckoo:

Bachmann criticizes Michelle Obama about breastfeeding - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2012 Election - USATODAY.com

Tea Party favorite Michele Bachmann ripped into Michelle Obama today over breastfeeding, calling the first lady's promotion of nursing an example of a "nanny state."

Lying title.

Bachmann didn't say that breastfeeding = nanny state, you lying piece of shit. She said she breast fed all 5 of her children. She said GOVERNMENT PURCHASE OF BREAST PUMPS for women was indicative of the nanny state.

And it is. It's stupid.

And another thread is begun with a logical fallacy (also known as *outright lie*).

Bachmann criticizes Michelle Obama about breastfeeding - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2012 Election - USATODAY.com

Tea Party favorite Michele Bachmann ripped into Michelle Obama today over breastfeeding, calling the first lady's promotion of nursing an example of a "nanny state."

Lying title.

Bachmann didn't say that breastfeeding = nanny state, you lying piece of shit. She said she breast fed all 5 of her children. She said GOVERNMENT PURCHASE OF BREAST PUMPS for women was indicative of the nanny state.

And it is. It's stupid.

So let me get this straight..

If the government gives a tax break for Breast Pumps= Nanny State
If the government gives a tax break for Oil Pumps = No Nanny State

Do I got it right?

Since when did the right consider tax breaks a sign of a nanny state?

Fucking dishonest lying sack of shit leftist

If you disagree on a stance, that is one thing... you foul worthless waste of oxygen... but your misrepresentation is fucking horse shit

Fucking dishonest lying sack of shit leftist

If you disagree on a stance, that is one thing... you foul worthless waste of oxygen... but your misrepresentation is fucking horse shit

I directly quote USA Today....It is Bachmann who is a waste of oxygen raising the issue of "Nanny State"

What a tool

People come from breast pumps? Maybe you should go back to Biology 101..

Do you actually believe that that's what I was saying? If yes, grow a cortex. If no, then stop intentionally misrepresenting what people have said.

Forum List

Back