Breast more than feeding tool

That's evasive of my question. Again, what if for some unexpected reason (e.g., your bag was stolen) you didn't have a bottle?

The young woman in my anecdote seemed really frustrated because the baby was crying very loudly and passionately. As I said, that went on for five minutes after I boarded the train but I have no idea how long it had gone on before I boarded, and I have no idea how far she had to go.

She did wait for an empty seat at the end of the car, and she did turn herself toward the wall, which shielded her pretty much from two thirds of the passengers. So she wasn't flagrant in her action and, as I said, most of the passengers ignored her. (Those closer to her were glad the baby stopped wailing.)

What would you have done?

I would have had a bottle. Why is it that liberals have no concept of planning ahead. If my bag was stolen, I would have already called the police to report the theft and asked for assistance.

Suppose it was a man. Some daddy taking his baby out. Would he flop out a tit? Is there some law that prohibits having possession of an infant while not having tits?

Men can't generate milk.

The question was what if for some inexplicable reason you didn't have a bottle what would you do. Well, it's not like men never go anyplace with their babies! What do they do without a bottle. How about a babysitter? No milk, no bottle. The entire concept is ludicrous. There is no reason, no earthly reason why a woman would have to flash her tits to the world unless she really want to do that and anything else is a good excuse. Someone should drop a dollar down her cleavage and tell her what a good show it was.

I would have had a bottle. Why is it that liberals have no concept of planning ahead. If my bag was stolen, I would have already called the police to report the theft and asked for assistance.

Suppose it was a man. Some daddy taking his baby out. Would he flop out a tit? Is there some law that prohibits having possession of an infant while not having tits?

Men can't generate milk.

The question was what if for some inexplicable reason you didn't have a bottle what would you do. Well, it's not like men never go anyplace with their babies! What do they do without a bottle. How about a babysitter? No milk, no bottle. The entire concept is ludicrous. There is no reason, no earthly reason why a woman would have to flash her tits to the world unless she really want to do that and anything else is a good excuse. Someone should drop a dollar down her cleavage and tell her what a good show it was.

I guess stop at a store and get a bottle and milk? only thing I can think of, anything to stop the crying and shreeking.

Do the babies of professional women just go hungry all day until mom comes home? No. The bottles are made up in advance for use by the one doing child care. I guarantee you, those babies won't be screaming all day.

Do the babies of professional women just go hungry all day until mom comes home? No. The bottles are made up in advance for use by the one doing child care. I guarantee you, those babies won't be screaming all day.

Well most people I know just use formula, most young women don't want their tits all dried up and gnawed on for when they go out on the weekends.

Well most people I know just use formula, most young women don't want their tits all dried up and gnawed on for when they go out on the weekends.

As women age, if they breastfed as young women, the tits get really really floppy. Three or four kids can bring them down to the waist. Of course there's always a breast lift. It's not an insurmountable problem.

As women age, if they breastfed as young women, the tits get really really floppy. Three or four kids can bring them down to the waist. Of course there's always a breast lift. It's not an insurmountable problem.

Thats another reason why alot of women don't want to do it anymore, I haven't seen a woman breastfeeding in public where I live in years.

I don't think you should just whip it out and go to town, but as long as the woman is totally covered, I don't see why breast feeding in public is a controversial issue.

I actually don't see why not?

Seriously, the natural function of a breast is to feed a child. I could care less if a woman wants to flip a tit out in public.

And NO Katz, feeding a baby is not fellatio, be serious.

Thats another reason why alot of women don't want to do it anymore, I haven't seen a woman breastfeeding in public where I live in years.

I don't around here. Where I used to live, the little mexican girls fresh from their villages did it all the time. If no one paid attention to them, they'd stand on the sidewalk or sit on the sidewalk until some cholo or other started flirting with them. It's never too early to start on the next kid. The woman I walked out on was white, one of those common lib bitches. Why is it that a woman who will breastfeed at a restaurant will always do a diaper change at the table? Especially in a booth. Then shove the diaper under the table and pretend it no longer exists? It's a question for the ages.

I don't think you should just whip it out and go to town, but as long as the woman is totally covered, I don't see why breast feeding in public is a controversial issue.

Seriously, the natural function of a breast is to feed a child. I could care less if a woman wants to flip a tit out in public.

Because Americans are offended at the site of nipples? I think it's polite to cover up, but i don't see why anyone would be offended at the idea of a woman breast feeding.

BREAST MORE THAN FEEDING TOOL

Breast feeding in public is obscene and disgusting. Breast pumping should be done at home and not in public places. Breast are also instruments of love making. When a women breast feeds her uterus contracts which is a natural process to help return her uterus to it’s pre-pregnancy state.
A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman, (1;5,6) mentions the breast 7 times in the 8 chapters. In love making the breast is an erotic zone. A woman should be uncomfortable breast feeding her baby in public, when possible a perverted old man may be looking on and getting off on it. Any woman who would feel comfortable breast feeding in public has to be an exhibitionist.
Janet Jackson was fined for exposing her breast.
Song of Songs commentary

I tend to avoid using my penis pump in public places while perverted old women are looking on!

Because Americans are offended at the site of nipples? I think it's polite to cover up, but i don't see why anyone would be offended at the idea of a woman breast feeding.

The best (possibly the only good) reason to watch old episodes of "Friends" is the ample supply of pokies.

BREAST MORE THAN FEEDING TOOL

Breast feeding in public is obscene and disgusting. Breast pumping should be done at home and not in public places. Breast are also instruments of love making. When a women breast feeds her uterus contracts which is a natural process to help return her uterus to it’s pre-pregnancy state.
A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman, (1;5,6) mentions the breast 7 times in the 8 chapters. In love making the breast is an erotic zone. A woman should be uncomfortable breast feeding her baby in public, when possible a perverted old man may be looking on and getting off on it. Any woman who would feel comfortable breast feeding in public has to be an exhibitionist.
Janet Jackson was fined for exposing her breast.
Song of Songs commentary

I tend to avoid using my penis pump in public places while perverted old women are looking on!
I had heard that kind of thing was your bag, baby...
391737_275753569135505_671052020_a.jpg

I don't around here. Where I used to live, the little mexican girls fresh from their villages did it all the time. If no one paid attention to them, they'd stand on the sidewalk or sit on the sidewalk until some cholo or other started flirting with them. It's never too early to start on the next kid. The woman I walked out on was white, one of those common lib bitches. Why is it that a woman who will breastfeed at a restaurant will always do a diaper change at the table? Especially in a booth. Then shove the diaper under the table and pretend it no longer exists? It's a question for the ages.

Its probably a cultural thing for them than, I am trying to think about the last time I have seen a woman breastfeed in public and its been a long while, years.

Forum List

Back