Breast augmentation's bad enough, but is this really gonna be a thing?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
German Man Micha Stunz Gets 7-Pound Penis Enlargement With Silicone Injections

"Penis size has been the root of men’s anxiety throughout history, and the need to enlarge penises to improve self-esteem still exists today. A man in Germany who received silicone injections for a penis enlargement proves bigger isn’t always better. Micha Stunz, a 45-year-old from Berlin, shared with Vice the heavy price he must pay for his 7-pound, 9-inch-long, and 3-inch-wide penis, which is nothing short of amusing.

“After you reach a certain size, you can't do certain things anymore. At least not with everyone and not without some foreplay. But there are other things you can do with it,” Stunz told Vice. “You just have to free yourself from established roles and hardened ideas about sex and be ready to play.”

Stunz's desire to get a penis enlargement started 20 years ago when he used a penis pump. He found when he went out pumped up, “it was a good feeling. It felt great. ... I had the feeling that I wasn't trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself to change it.""

What's wrong with breast augmentation? It can lead to a dramatic improvement in appearance (for some women) with minimal risk.

Penis aug is bizarre, but if it can be done without diminishing the man's pleasure, so what? It's none of anyone else's business.

What's wrong with breast augmentation? It can lead to a dramatic improvement in appearance (for some women) with minimal risk.

Penis aug is bizarre, but if it can be done without diminishing the man's pleasure, so what? It's none of anyone else's business.

Breast implants make the breast hard and static resembling a giant cyst. Breasts should be soft and animated bouncing around when you jog and such. If you're so easily arroused the size of a woman's breast matters to you, you're a size-queen.

Depends on the type of implants. Size doesn't matter much but shape does. There are few things as disappointing, sexually, as a pretty girl with pancake boobs.

E.G., Clair Danes.

Forum List

Back