Breast augmentation

cutesausage

Rookie
Aug 24, 2016
Hello, I'm thinking of having a breast augmentation surgery. I have got very small boobs and I'm really disappointed about it. I was thinking about it since my teenage. My mother told me that I'm too young for the surgery, and asked me to wait until I turn 22. Now, I am 25 and still my boobs look the same. I contacted a breast augmentation surgeon at Sarnia from the Windsor Breast and tummy tuck center. He told that I'm a good candidate for the procedure and that the surgery can be performed in the next month. But, I'm tensed. I have several doubts that need to be rectified. Will I have to change my lifestyle or activities after the augmentation? Will implants cause the breast to sag later? Please give some genuine replies. Thanks in advance.

oh look ...another troll :D ^^^^

may be the same troll LOL

I have been told I am a boob and I am short for a man. If you get the operation please post your results, I would like to see if that will help me as well.

Thanks in advance.

If you really feel bad about yourself, then go ahead. I never really cared for fake boobs that end up looking like a tennis ball hanging in a plastic sack, but you never know. Yours might come out looking real

Don't be so shallow, or try to attract men who are so shallow that tits make a difference.

Have a little bit of fucking self respect.

And yes they will sag and look like shit before the guy who is impressed with them runs off with another split tail anyway.

My wife is a perfect 10 and is an A cup. Not because of her otherwise great body, but because she is dedicated to our kids and maintaining our home. Any man who seeks more than that is a douchebag and not worth nesting with.

Just my less than humble opinion.

1. My x-wife had this done years ago. I thought that I would like it. Instead, I felt like I was fondling a manakin, after the procedure. It was NOT a turn on for me.

2. She did tell me that off the rack clothes fitted better than before.

3. Complications from the implants were so bad that she reversed the procedure about 15 years later.

Conclusion: Don't do it.

Boy oh boy I grew up very Euro this way where the perfect breast fit in a champagne glass. I don't understand the obsession with boobs that are out there to feed the homeless and half of Nigeria.Be yourself.

Honestly small or large love your body and if you do love yourself, the person that will come and adore you will be a man who will love you for who you are.

I've never wanted one. I'm not big (nor small) however. I was small when I was smaller (108-110).
Still I would not have it done, but that's just me. Too much risk of a "bad job" and also problems etc. Just not worth it to me....

You will still have insecurity issues. Tits won't make them disappear...

makes it much harder if not impossible to breast feed....which may not seem important now but when you have a child and want to do the best for the child you might realize that you have now hurt that wee's one chances of being a great kid...breast feeding is som much better for babies and seems to have a life long impact and no i am not talking motor boating damn it

makes it much harder if not impossible to breast feed....which may not seem important now but when you have a child and want to do the best for the child you might realize that you have now hurt that wee's one chances of being a great kid...breast feeding is som much better for babies and seems to have a life long impact and no i am not talking motor boating damn it

makes it more difficult for mammogram reading too.

Let me add a little sanity to this discussion.

If you decided to bring your A cups to D cups then yes, the horror stories you have heard here could happen. OTOH, my wife had hers augmented before we met which was about 20 years ago now. I did not know she did it until I discovered the small scar. Her breasts looked and felt natural. Here 20 years later and she still looks great.

Breast implant WILL NOT cause your breasts to sag if the procedure is done right. In fact when you are 90 and they still defy gravity, people will figure out something is up. Talk to the doctor, have him describe the procedure to you. He can allieve your fears and concerns. He will recommend a size that looks natural for you unless you want to go bigger which he will do after he cautions you in the drawbacks.

Let the decision be up to you. If you are unhappy, go for it. If you are doing it for someone else's happiness then you probably shouldn't.

Big boobs are a good thing because they hide your pot belly better.

Or if you are not a troll, then be informed that the man programming is with the w-line that gives a like V shape to your upper body. That one will win any game for you always but requires a lot of physical work to keep it in good shape.

Also, any surgery or even something as little as a tattoo can only be done if it is in close think with your personality and social attitudes.

Forum List

Back