Breaking;

While I dislike Moore's insane Bible thumpery, the MSM is once again attacking our democracy. Let the voters of Alabama sort it out! Unless the MSM insists all Senate seats should have national votes which would be great! That would definitely help drain the Swamp as Schumer looks for a new job in the diamond district.

While I dislike Moore's insane Bible thumpery, the MSM is once again attacking our democracy. Let the voters of Alabama sort it out! Unless the MSM insists all Senate seats should have national votes which would be great! That would definitely help drain the Swamp as Schumer looks for a new job in the diamond district.
If Senate seats were national votes California would control the Senate!
No thanks.

Alabama has to vote Moore, its a tough choice for them but in the end they will choose Gods plan which is to forward President Trump's agenda, the static can be sorted out later & if these victims waited 40 years, they can wait until after the election for due process to take place.

I'm sick of Ivanka and her stupid husband Kushner...

They are limousine liberals at heart. F**k them.

Cut the umbilical cord Mr President. We are with you till the end, not them.
Trump loves Ivanka and thinks of you people as the little worker bees he feeds on the honey of his rhetoric. He does not care about the far right and alt right at all.
Kind of like how we members feel bout you eh?
I have no problem with the likes of your ilk, DF. :)

It was Javanka who insisted Trump back the loser RINO Luther Strange. She and her husband are NY Democrats. Her opinion means nothing to the base.
Democrats already have a casting call out to line up bimbos for Luther Strange.

Mike Pence is the one that needs to watch his back. With no way to bimboize him with old ladies expect an accident. A fatal accident.

The Princess does not care what you think, td, and she is far more important than all of us on USMB when it comes to influencing the public.

Bullshit. The base detests her and Jared. You need to get out of USMB more often.

:)

Bullshit. The base detests her and Jared. You need to get out of USMB more often.

Cw_K21YWEAAworF.jpg

Ivanka Trump says she believes Roy Moore’s accusers, says there’s a ‘special place in hell’ for child predators

Ivanka Trump says she believes Roy Moore's accusers

:badgrin:

So, when did she all of a sudden become credible?i mean sure, Moore is weird, and creepy in a kid touched kind of way, but already Gloria A is getting twitchy and no love for the haters with the other bimbos that are erupting. Meh, enjoy.

A word of caution if the GOP Congress Job Approval Ratings fall into the Teens Senator Roy Moore might try to go on dates widdit in order to have Biblical knowledge of it ...

Ivanka Trump says she believes Roy Moore’s accusers, says there’s a ‘special place in hell’ for child predators

So, when did she all of a sudden become credible?i mean sure, Moore is weird, and creepy in a kid touched kind of way, but already Gloria A is getting twitchy and no love for the haters with the other bimbos that are erupting. Meh, enjoy.

So, when did she all of a sudden become credible?

since she was given an office in the WhiteHouse you dumbass.

So, when did she all of a sudden become credible?

since she was given an office in the WhiteHouse you dumbass.

To lazy. You suck.

Forum List

Back