Breaking;

I believe them but wonder why wait so long?

Look Moore need to slither under a rock and never be seen again!

She is right, there is a special place in hell for child predators, and they come in many forms.

The Princess does not care what you think, td, and she is far more important than all of us on USMB when it comes to influencing the public.

It was Javanka who insisted Trump back the loser RINO Luther Strange. She and her husband are NY Democrats. Her opinion means nothing to the base.

I'm sick of Ivanka and her stupid husband Kushner...

They are limousine liberals at heart. F**k them.

Cut the umbilical cord Mr President. We are with you till the end, not them.

The Princess does not care what you think, td, and she is far more important than all of us on USMB when it comes to influencing the public.

Bullshit. The base detests her and Jared. You need to get out of USMB more often.

:)
You are a small sliver of the base, the which Roy Moore is helping the mainstream GOP cut off completely from the Party.

Trump loves Ivanka and thinks of you people as the little worker bees he feeds on the honey of his rhetoric. He does not care about the far right and alt right at all.

poor confused RW's, soooooooooooooo pathetic.

one day to the next forces them to face a new conflict that disputes every thing they stood for the day before.

divided dipshits, every last one of them.

Trump loves Ivanka and thinks of you people as the little worker bees he feeds on the honey of his rhetoric. He does not care about the far right and alt right at all.
Kind of like how we members feel bout you eh?

Forum List

Back