Breaking! Young Turks Host Cenk Uygur Files To Run For Katie Hills Congressional Seat

--------------- And??

How exactly would running for Congress conflict with a POTUS endorsement?

And who the fuck is Katie Hill?

I'm sure this is of mild interest to ------------ those who live in wherever that district is.

This was funny though, from the same link page:

Ann Coulter Vows Not to Watch Impeachment Hearings, Live-Tweets Reactions

--------------- And??

I'm sure this is of mild interest to ------------ those who live in wherever that district is.

I see you're extremely ignorant on political current events. Katie Hill is the congresswoman who recently resigned over having a throuple with her female staffer. By the way, what's your race and heritage?

--------------- And??

I see you're extremely ignorant on political current events. Katie Hill is the congresswoman who recently resigned over having a throuple with her female staffer. By the way, what's your race and heritage?

I wouldn't answer that question on a survey or a census so I DAMN sure ain't gonna answer it on a yahoo prancing around with a David Duke on his dick.

Dunno wtf a "throuple" is but she's got nothing to do with my district and I suspect nothing to do with yours, so again, what's your point?

--------------- And??

I wouldn't answer that question on a survey or a census so I DAMN sure ain't gonna answer it on a yahoo prancing around with a David Duke on his dick.

Dunno wtf a "throuple" is but she's got nothing to do with my district and I suspect nothing to do with yours, so again, what's your point?
I see you're sexually inexperienced too. Anyway, are you ashamed of your race and heritage? Any man proud of their race and heritage would gladly answer my question.

Forum List

Back