Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

[
72% don't trust Trump. He won't win again.

And I thought Trump knew everything? More than the generals and Obama. Now Paul Ryan is saying trumps too stupid and doesn't know any better when he leaned on Comey to drop his investigation. Then Trump fired him for not pledging loyalty.

Trump ad.itted to Comey he was guilty when he nervously asked if he was under investigation.

Why was it wrong for Bill to talk to Lynch about Hillary's emails but it's ok for Trump to ask the FBI to stop investigating him?

So shady. Fuck off you dishonest fuck

He did huh? Let's see it from the transcripts?

No? You're just lying?

Oh well, you're a Nazi, lying is what you do....

[

And I thought Trump knew everything? More than the generals and Obama. Now Paul Ryan is saying trumps too stupid and doesn't know any better when he leaned on Comey to drop his investigation. Then Trump fired him for not pledging loyalty.

Trump ad.itted to Comey he was guilty when he nervously asked if he was under investigation.

Why was it wrong for Bill to talk to Lynch about Hillary's emails but it's ok for Trump to ask the FBI to stop investigating him?

No? You're just lying?

You believe Trump? What a dope

[

No? You're just lying?

You sound like a murderer who knows the cops don't have any evidence to incriminate him.

[

No? You're just lying?

You sound like a murderer who knows the cops don't have any evidence to incriminate him.

This is how you respond when you are caught red handed lying? Just wow, You Nazis are something else.

[

No? You're just lying?

This is how you respond when you are caught red handed lying? Just wow, You Nazis are something else.
I see this is the standard position rwnj's are taking on this subject. Deny deny deny.

Comey said he interpreted Trump's request to end an investigation into his former national security adviser as an order coming from the president.

He expressed confidence that the circumstances of his firing, and Trump's overall behavior toward him, could be investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller for possible obstruction of justice.

"It's my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation," Comey said toward the end of more than two hours of testimony before the Senate intelligence committee. "I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted.

"That is a very big deal, and not just because it involves me."

At one point he practically dared Trump to release any recordings of their conversations, a prospect the president once alluded to in a tweet.

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes," Comey said, suggesting such evidence would back up his account over the president's.

[

No? You're just lying?

jc456 has the same right wing spin you have. He said the exact same thing. Did Rush or Fox tell you to reply this way? Oh lordy what's wrong with you people.

Comey says he was fired over Russia probe, blasts 'lies'

[

No? You're just lying?

I see this is the standard position rwnj's are taking on this subject. Deny deny deny.

Comey said he interpreted Trump's request to end an investigation into his former national security adviser as an order coming from the president.

If he did, then ho broke the law by not reporting it immediately. Of course, Comey didn't say what you claim because he doesn't want to go to prison.

He expressed confidence that the circumstances of his firing, and Trump's overall behavior toward him, could be investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller for possible obstruction of justice. .

Mueller can investigate whoever he wants for whatever he wants. He has an unlimited franchise and an unlimited check book. Comey's "confidence" is meaningless.

"It's my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation," Comey said toward the end of more than two hours of testimony before the Senate intelligence committee. "I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted..

That's true because Comey refused to investigate the leaks of classified information. He's obviously a partisan who is only interested in hurting Trump in any way he can.

At one point he practically dared Trump to release any recordings of their conversations, a prospect the president once alluded to in a tweet.

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes," Comey said, suggesting such evidence would back up his account over the president's.

So what? His account doesn't incriminate Trump in any way. Saying "I hope" is not an order. There's no obstruction of justice based on Comey's testimony.

[

No? You're just lying?

If he did, then ho broke the law by not reporting it immediately. Of course, Comey didn't say what you claim because he doesn't want to go to prison.

He expressed confidence that the circumstances of his firing, and Trump's overall behavior toward him, could be investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller for possible obstruction of justice. .

Mueller can investigate whoever he wants for whatever he wants. He has an unlimited franchise and an unlimited check book. Comey's "confidence" is meaningless.

"It's my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation," Comey said toward the end of more than two hours of testimony before the Senate intelligence committee. "I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted..

That's true because Comey refused to investigate the leaks of classified information. He's obviously a partisan who is only interested in hurting Trump in any way he can.

So what? His account doesn't incriminate Trump in any way. Saying "I hope" is not an order. There's no obstruction of justice based on Comey's testimony.

Look at you gocha mother fuckers. Now you want to spin this to Comey and how he should have reported it to Sessions when Sessions himself is under investigation? Funny shit.

And he leaked it? Sure he did. What are you going to do? Same thing you'll do to Trump if he's found guilty. Nothing. So why are we even bothering? We should first find out from you guys if Trump is found guilty of any of this shit, what would you recommend the punishment be? Because if it's a slap on the wrist why bother?

[

No? You're just lying?

He expressed confidence that the circumstances of his firing, and Trump's overall behavior toward him, could be investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller for possible obstruction of justice.

"It's my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation," Comey said toward the end of more than two hours of testimony before the Senate intelligence committee. "I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted.

You lied that "Trump admitted to Comey he was guilty."

So let's see the transcripts?

It is my judgement that Comey was fired because he was a weak and ineffectual leader who allowed Loretta Lynch to bully him into ending the investigation into Mafia Boss Hillary Clinton, and was fearful of Donald Trump. (But he loved Obama!) Comey is a clown.

[

No? You're just lying?

You lied that "Trump admitted to Comey he was guilty."

So let's see the transcripts?

It is my judgement that Comey was fired because he was a weak and ineffectual leader who allowed Loretta Lynch to bully him into ending the investigation into Mafia Boss Hillary Clinton, and was fearful of Donald Trump. (But he loved Obama!) Comey is a clown.

in·fer
inˈfər/
verb
  1. deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.
    "from these facts we can infer
Why would Trump ask or care if he's under investigation if he has nothing to hide? Now he is under investigation.

Forum List

Back